A person with a status

He saw that she did not respond and only smiled at him.

” miss shi, ” jiang che added, ” you were the one who provoked me first. you have to take responsibility. ”

shi yan tried hard to ignore his hand on her lips. she looked at him and smiled with curved eyebrows.”Alright, I’ll take responsibility. The previous agreement is void.”

she clutched the side of his shirt tightly with one hand and placed the other on his shoulder. then, she slid her hand down his shoulder to the back of his neck and met his eyes. ” teacher jiang, you’re someone with a status now. ”

Jiang Che’s hand that was caressing her lips paused.

He looked at her with a deep and dark gaze.

The next second, his hand moved away, and he held her face again and lowered his head to kiss her.

this kiss was a little gentler than before.

But Shi Yan could feel that this was the result of him trying very hard to restrain himself.

She had never thought that a person like him, who was as beautiful as an orchid or a Jade Tree, would be so lustful.

when they first met, he gave her the feeling that he was a jade-like young master, elegant and free of worldly desires.

shi yan would definitely not refuse him.

shi yan had completely forgotten about the dormitory’s security.

in the end, it was jiang che who released her first.

if he didn’t let go of her now, he might not be able to send her back to the dormitory tonight.

Dormitory, she had to stay in the dormitory, and she had to go through military training. If it wasn’t for the military training period, he would have taken her away and applied for a day off.

of course, she could take leave for the military training, but she was already very tired.

No matter how brutal he was, he would not be brutal to this extent.

“mr. jiang, i should go back to my dormitory,” shi yan said after she steadied her breath.

He placed his hand on her face and said,”didn’t you say I have a status?” You’re still calling him teacher Jiang?”

“then what should i call you?” shi yan wrapped her arms around his waist.

“You can call me by my name.” Jiang Che’s peach blossom eyes were smiling.

“A-Yingluo!”

but jiang che suddenly covered her lips and leaned over to her ear, saying, ” “don’t scream now. otherwise, i’m afraid miss shi won’t be able to go back to the dormitory tonight.”

shi yan’s body stiffened as her breath fell on her ear.

Her cheeks were hot.

he didn’t leave, but whispered in her ear, ” “yanyan,”

shi yan’s legs gave way and she almost slipped and fell down the tree she was leaning against. he held her waist tightly and his low laughter rang in her ears.

shi yan’s face instantly turned red.

she hit him in a huff.

Only then did he let go of her. Although he did not laugh out loud, the smile on his face was still there.

this smile was full of brilliance.

then, he squinted at shi yan.

The next moment, her eyes were covered. don’t look anymore, Ms. Shi. If you keep looking, you won’t be able to go back.