Someone wants to see the fifth Lord

“i’ll see if miss shi will take advantage of me and leave secretly.”

shi yan smiled gently and quietly.”Of course not, I’m not the kind of person who takes responsibility. teacher jiang, get up and pack up. let’s go to the su family.”

Oh? ” Jiang che paused and asked, ” is it okay for me to go with you? ”

of course it’s okay. Teacher Jiang, it’s not like you can’t be seen, why are you hiding? ” It would be best if everyone knew that they were on good terms, and it would be best if the news spread to the capital so that everyone knew.

jiang che’s eyes flickered. he stared at her for a few seconds, then his gaze moved to her neck.

B0x𝔫𝙤ѵ𝑒𝙡.com
Shi Yan immediately understood what he meant. She smiled and waved the concealer in her hand. ” i’ll go and deal with it. you get up and go back to bamboo garden to pack up and change your clothes. then, come here and have dinner with me. i’ll ask sister zhao to send it over. ”

it was lunch time, so it was not too much trouble to ask xiao zhao to help prepare lunch.

when shi yan came out of the bathroom with concealer, jiang che was already dressed.

the brand new shirt she had changed into last night was wrinkled. but with jiang che’s looks and temperament, even in the crumpled shirt, he still looked dazzling.

she returned to her gentle and reserved appearance.

Jiang che had already removed the bed sheets and blankets. When Shi Yan came out of the bathroom, Jiang che directly placed them in the washing machine.

The two of them then went downstairs.

xiao zhao, who was sitting in the living room, was shocked when he saw the two of them coming downstairs.

She knew that the two of them might be together, but she didn’t expect it to be here!

his gaze shifted from shi yan’s elegant and graceful face to jiang che.

His shirt was crumpled, and the marks on his neck could be seen clearly even from such a distance. Even his small arm, which was exposed from his half-rolled up sleeves, seemed to have a scratch.

he looked like he had been ravaged.

xiao zhao’s mouth was wide open in shock. she seemed to have stumbled upon something incredible again, and it seemed to be even more incredible than the previous few times!

however, she didn’t dare to look at it for too long. she quickly glanced at it and then looked away.

“fifth lord, miss shi!” he quickly stood up and greeted them.

Shi Yan didn’t seem to notice her shock. She smiled and said,”Ms. Zhao, please send lunch for two people. Thank you.”

“o-okay!” He asked her to call someone to send him, but Xiao Zhao did not dare to stay here any longer. He answered and ran away.

Shi Yan laughed and the two of them came down the stairs.

shi yan handed the concealer to jiang che and her gaze fell on his neck. ” ” go back, pack up and cover yourself. after all, you’re going to meet the elders. ”

Jiang che didn’t take it. He took a look at the concealer and his gaze fell back on her face. His eyes were as gentle as water as he smiled. With his hands in his pockets, he leaned in and kissed her on the corner of her lips.”No, Ms. Shi, help me put it on later.”

without waiting for shi yan’s response, he chuckled and left her courtyard.

By the time Jiang che returned to Bamboo Garden to pack up and eat with Shi Yan, an hour had already passed. after the meal, jiang che pestered shi yan to help him apply concealer. they dawdled for another half an hour.