I am your daughter

“Y-you’re Madam Jiang, right? Jiang Rui’s Yingluo’s mother?”

Xuan wanrou really did not want Jiang Rui to take advantage of her again, but if she did not bring it up, the conversation would not be able to continue.

She would just endure it for a while and let Jiang Rui take advantage of her again!

Upon hearing her mention Jiang Rui, Kong Xiangxiang’s gaze became less cold and more kind. “you know my daughter?”

her daughter?

she was filled with anger at the thought that jiang rui had taken everything that belonged to her for so many years.

she tried her best to maintain a smile. ” i do. i was jiang rui’s high school classmate. i once ran into you and jiang rui shopping on the street. ”

you’re Rui ‘er’s classmate? it’s rare to see her with a good friend. Her brother is always the one handling everything in school. I’ve never seen Rui’ er’s classmates before, so I didn’t recognize you. Sorry for my lack of manners. Kong Xiangxiang was polite, but she was also distant.

Knowing Rui ‘er’s identity, there were many people who wanted to get close to the Jiang family of Haicheng under the guise of being Rui’ er’s friend and classmate. The girl in front of him might have such a purpose.

All these years, other than the acquaintances in ah Sheng’s circle, she had only seen Rui ‘er truly befriend Shi Yan. She had no impression of the girl in front of her, so she guessed that Rui’ er’s relationship with her was not that close.

” no, no, don’t say that. jiang rui and i are just classmates. we don’t have a deep friendship. ”

Kong Xiangxiang didn’t reply to her, but smiled and asked, ” “Is there anything else you need?”

The meaning of sending them away was obvious.

Xuan wanrou’s smile froze for a moment, but she managed to calm herself down.

He recovered very quickly.

if she was impatient with her now, she would regret it when she found out that she was her real daughter and that jiang rui was just a fake!

don’t even think about getting her to forgive her so quickly!

“I’ve come to tell you something,”

“Go ahead,”

“Actually, Jiang Rui isn’t your biological daughter. I am.”

“what?” Kong Xiangxiang couldn’t even maintain her polite smile. She looked at her in shock as if she was looking at a lunatic.

as soon as she spoke, xuan wanrou ignored kong xiangxiang’s gaze and continued, ” I said, I’m your real daughter. Jiang Rui is a fake. We brought the wrong child back to the hospital!

her eyes were filled with unconcealable joy and excitement.

Kong Xiangxiang didn’t believe her at all. Not only did she look at her like she was crazy, but she also asked directly, ” “student, is there something wrong with your ran ran’s brain?”

Xuan wanrou,”hehe.”

I know you don’t believe me, and I don’t intend for you to believe my side of the story. Go and do a paternity test, then you’ll know whether I’m telling the truth or not.

Her confident tone finally made Kong Xiangxiang’s expression change slightly.

he stared at her face for a few seconds.