an outstanding young generation

The few of them entered the private room. there were five people sitting inside, and only one girl.

Without a doubt, their gazes fell on Shi Yan. This was because everyone in the pavilion was familiar, and Shi Yan was the only unfamiliar face.

Jiang Rui took Shi Yan’s hand. Let Me Introduce Her to you. This is Shi Yan, my grandmother’s Savior. She’s now an honored guest of the Jiang family in Haicheng and a good friend of mine.

“Yan, that’s Jing Xuan, the young master of family Jing.”

Sitting in a corner, he was dressed in a black shirt and was undoubtedly very good-looking. After hearing Jiang Rui’s introduction, he nodded slightly at Shi Yan. It was not warm, but it was not rude.

Shi Yan naturally smiled and nodded in response.

the one beside him is Jing Hailan, the third daughter of the Jing family.

She was a woman in a red dress with big wavy hair, looking very mature. After Jiang Rui’s introduction, she enthusiastically raised her glass of red wine to Shi Yan. Hello, since you’re Rui ‘er’s friend, we’re on the same side from now on. You look about the same age as Rui’ er, but I’m a little older than you. You can call me sister hai LAN. If you have any trouble, just come to me. I’m good at solving problems.

“Sister Hailan, Yan is a quiet girl. Don’t scare her.” jiang rui said with a smile.

Jing Hailan did not get angry. Instead, he looked at Shi Yan and agreed, ” ” i can tell that you’re a quiet little beauty. i like beautiful women the most. i’ll protect you in haicheng from now on. if you need anything, just tell me my name. ”

With this attitude, people who didn’t know would think that she was a gangster.

She was doing well in Sea city Base, though.

shi yan had never refused others ‘face, especially when they were being friendly. she smiled and said,”then i’ll have to trouble sister hailan to take care of me in the future.”

jing hailan didn’t say anything more. he raised his eyebrows and raised his glass to shi yan.

Jiang Rui then introduced the other three people to Shi Yan.

“yan, that’s li xiran, the young master of the li family, meng chengxu, and wang yinghao, the young master of the wang family.”

After greeting each other, the few of them sat down.

since jiang rui had specially introduced them to shi yan, they were definitely not random people. these people were all on good terms with jiang cheng and were almost all heirs of their families. jiang cheng often brought jiang rui with him, and over time, jiang rui became familiar with them.

jiang rui and jiang cheng had specially brought shi yan over to introduce her to them. even if some of them would occasionally be out of tune, they would not mess around in front of shi yan.

They were all very polite.

However, when they saw Shi Yan, they were not as calm as they looked.

What happened to the village girl?

This dignified and magnanimous appearance of not having stage fright was not at all like this.

He was also an extremely quiet person. Since he came in, other than simply greeting everyone, he had been sitting quietly. However, she didn’t give off the feeling that she was a loner when she sat there quietly.

Because when people looked at her, nine out of ten times, she would respond with a smile.

After Jiang Cheng sat down, he held a glass of red wine and chatted with Jing Xuan about business. Han di sat next to them and occasionally interrupted, but his eyes would always unconsciously glance in Shi Yan’s direction.