should have been pampered

” yanyan, shi yan, my younger sister, your niece. ”

Su Yunzhi was stunned for a while before a look of surprise appeared on her face.”So, the person I saw on the way to the company that day was really Yanyan? I didn’t see wrong?”

Seeing su mu looking over in confusion, su Yunzhi explained, ” about a month ago, on xi hua street, i saw a person who looked like yanyan. i chased after her, but she was gone. at that time, i thought i was mistaken, but now it seems that the person i saw at that time should be yanyan. ”

“Did she get into Haicheng University?”

yes, I reported yesterday. Military training will begin today.

“It’s good that you got into Haicheng University. But since you’re in Haicheng, why didn’t you go back to the SU family?”

Without waiting for su mu to answer, she sighed and said, ” “I’m afraid that this child is worried about the SU family. She’s worried that the SU family will be put in a difficult position by the Shi family because of her. That’s why she’s not returning to the SU family even after returning to Haicheng.”

“it’s fine if he didn’t come back, but why didn’t he tell us that he was in sea city base? does she want to cut off all contact with us?”

“forget it, i know yanyan’s personality very well. nine years have passed, i’m afraid her stubbornness will only be worse than before. It’s already good enough that she can get into a University in Haicheng. I’m really afraid that she’ll never come back again.”

“i just don’t know if she’ll leave again this time.”

“I won’t,”

Su MU’s reply was so decisive that su Yunzhi was a little surprised. At the same time, she wondered why he was so sure that Shi Yan wouldn’t just leave.

meeting su yunzhi’s puzzled gaze, su mu hesitated for a moment before saying, ” “yanyan isn’t the type to give up halfway. since she’s been admitted to haicheng university, she probably won’t leave until she finishes her studies.”

“And four years can change a lot of things.”

that’s right, four years could change many things.

Now, Bo Ran had already begun to take power in the Shi family. With Bo Ran’s ability, it was estimated that in less than four years, he would be in full power. By then, the Shi family would be unable to make things difficult for Yanyan, and Yanyan would not have to leave.

“In that case, you have to take good care of Yanyan in Haicheng. Don’t let her be bullied,” su Yunzhi said.

“I know, don’t worry.”

Su Yunzhi took another sip of milk and asked su mu, ” “when you went to see yanyan, did she say when she was going back to the su family? Or is she still not willing to come back?”

“She said that she would be back after the military training.”

su yunzhi heaved a sigh of relief.

That was good. Otherwise, she would have to go to Haicheng University the next day.

“did yanyan say when she came to haicheng? Where did she live after she came to Sea city?”

“I live in the Jiang family.”

“The Jiang family?”

Su Yunzhi immediately reacted. the Savior of the Jiang family’s old Madam. The orphan girl that old Madam Jiang invited to the Jiang family for a short stay is Yanyan? ”