face slapping?

Su mu had been waiting there for a long time. this was the only path shi yan’s class had to take to the canteen after the military training team was dismissed.

when he saw shi yan coming over, he was surprised and walked towards her.

he had just taken two steps when he suddenly remembered that shi yan had come to haicheng without contacting him or returning to the su family’s house. his face darkened and he stopped.

he planned to wait for shi yan to come over.

however, he waited and waited until shi yan finally noticed him. he was hoping that shi yan would take the initiative to apologize to him. at this moment, shi yan’s gaze was taken away by a girl who had appeared out of nowhere!

he couldn’t hear what they were saying from a distance, but he could tell from the girl’s expression that she was making things difficult for shi yan!

how could this be?

In a place like Haicheng, she was bullying his sister right under his nose. He would never tolerate it!

Shi Yan looked at him.

“bullied?” su mu frowned.

“You didn’t even come home when you were in Haicheng. Aren’t you quite capable? How did you get bullied?”

Without giving Shi Yan a chance to speak, su mu turned to look at su mi.

The SU family’s eldest young master’s face turned cold and dark, which was actually a little scary.

” what’s wrong? ” he looked at su mi coldly. ” does this student have a grudge against my sister? ”

at that moment, su mi’s expression changed.

This was a slap in the face!

After the shock, Ren Kexin almost laughed out loud, but she felt that the current atmosphere was not suitable for her to laugh, so she covered her mouth and tried her best to hold it in.

The girls who were with su mi didn’t look any better.

She even began to suspect that su MI’s identity as a rich young lady was made up by su mi to deceive her.

you say that this is your brother, but he doesn’t even know you. more importantly, you’re even saying that he’s your brother in front of his real sister.

“y-your sister? Shi Yan?”

su mu nodded with a dark face. ” yes, my sister is shi yan. what’s wrong? ”

what’s wrong with this girl? Was it that shocking that Yanyan was his sister? ah lan had good eyes. she could tell that yanyan looked like him the first time she saw her.

“h-how is that possible? her surname is shi, and your surname is su. how could she be your sister?”

Su mu was displeased,”why is it impossible?” can’t she be my cousin if she’s not my biological sister? Even if Yanyan is my cousin, she’s my only sister.”

how did you know my surname is su? ”

the others,”yingluo.”

They were all embarrassed, but they didn’t know if su miyue was embarrassed.

“your brother xuxu, don’t you recognize me?”

brother?

su mu didn’t really like the way she called him, and his brows furrowed a little. however, due to his upbringing, he still asked, ” “May I ask who you are?”