Never ending

Even when they came down from the second floor, jiang che didn’t say which room was hers.

he only mentioned the master bedroom and guest room.

shi yan did not ask further.

Compared to the second floor, the first floor’s layout was much simpler.

The living room, the kitchen, and two other rooms.

jiang che said that one of them would be used as a storage room, and the other as a guest room.

“two guest rooms?” shi yan was stunned.

Jiang che didn’t answer directly, but said with a smile in his eyes, ” “The master bedroom and study are on the second floor. I’ve never liked outsiders stepping into my private territory. yanyan, we’re going to stay here for at least four years.”

So the guest room he left on the second floor was actually Yingying.

The nursery?

This Kasaya

wasn’t this a little too thoughtful?

Looking at her slightly red cheeks, Jiang che couldn’t help but chuckle.

he had left her bag on the sofa in the living room, and his hand was empty. after chuckling, he raised his hand and wrapped it around her waist, looking at her.

“it’s just in case of emergency. i don’t have such plans for the next few years.”

” besides, we won’t be living here after you graduate. i plan to keep this place and come back to stay when i have time. it’s good to have a few more spare rooms. ”

Shi Yan understood what he meant even without him saying it.

He just wanted to tell her that even if she didn’t think about having a child in the next few years, she would have a child in the future. When they came back to live in the future, they could bring the child to a place to live.

for a moment, she was speechless.

from the moment she fell in love with him, she had already planned out their life together. now, it seemed that he had thought about it in more detail than she did.

she was only thinking about the two of them in this lifetime.

He was thinking of a home.

A home where the two of them and their child were.

Seeing that she was only looking at him without saying a word, Jiang che asked, ” “Are you scared?”

his voice was just like him, clear and warm.

shi yan shook her head gently. ” no, i’m just a little surprised. i didn’t think too much about it. ”

“With me here, you don’t need to think so much.” he hugged her tightly.

he looked down at her, his expression warm and serious. ” miss Shi, I’m not saying this to scare you. I just want you to know that I’ve already decided to spend the rest of my life with you.

one second it was warm, the next it was strong.

“In my place, once we start, we are not allowed to end.”

shi yan raised her head and met his gaze. she stared at him for a few seconds with a faint smile, then raised her hands and wrapped them around his waist.”Teacher Jiang, although I’m young, I’m not a playful person.”

“I’ve never really wanted anything since I was young, until I met you.”

“From the first time I saw you, I wanted to make you mine. it’s not a spur of the moment interest, but you’re mine for the rest of my life.”