hugging quietly in the car

The old lady was worried that someone would disturb jiang che’s peace and quiet. he was also willing to stay in his house for a long time for this peace and quiet. even if he did go out occasionally, he chose to use a wheelchair as a way to show his illness. it could be seen that he liked this peace and quiet.

Since he liked her, why would she ruin his plans?

not only would she not destroy it, but she would also protect his peace.

they were just some people from the capital. to be honest, no matter who came from the capital, as long as she wanted to, she could block them one by one!

Why did he come directly to Haicheng after being seriously injured in a car accident three years ago and shut himself in ever since?

Shi Yan didn’t believe that there was no reason for this.

There might be many other things that would be involved.

And Jiang che probably didn’t have the patience to deal with these things.

Jiang che looked at her without saying anything.

shi yan was still holding his wrist and said to jiang lin and xiao zhao, ” ” you can leave first. i have something to say to teacher jiang in private. ”

jiang lin and xiao zhao got out of the car tactfully.

Shi Yan and Jiang che were the only ones left in the car.

shi yan looked up at him and said with a faint smile, Mr. Jiang, with your looks, it would be too ostentatious for you to get off the car with me.

there was no change in his expression, but shi yan could clearly feel that he was in a better mood.

“I’m very happy that miss Shi has such high praise for my looks.”

His gaze fell on her face and her curvy body. “it’s just that miss shi, you probably have some misunderstanding about yourself.”

when it came to showing off, she was even more ostentatious than him.

“miss shi, you look beautiful today too.”

he didn’t make any unnecessary movements. he just looked at her, and shi yan had the intention to retreat in this cramped car.

the emotions hidden in his eyes were too strong, so hot that they seemed to burn her.

However, his next sentence broke the tense atmosphere.

“miss shi, you’re so beautiful. i’m worried about leaving you here alone,” he said.

A few seconds later, Shi Yan smiled. Mr. Jiang, even if you’re not confident in yourself, you should trust my judgment of people. Not everyone in this world is the fifth master of the Jiang family. and the only one i’ve ever taken notice of is the jiang family’s fifth lord.”

meeting jiang che’s gaze, shi yan took the file containing the report from his hand with a faint smile.

“mr. jiang, i’m going to report first. if you’re not in a hurry to go back, i’ll leave my luggage in your car first. i’ll come back to get my luggage after i report to the dormitory and get the key. if you’re still not in a hurry to go back after i’ve settled my luggage, we can go for dinner together.”

as she spoke, she opened the door on the other side and got ready to get out.

in the next second, someone grabbed her waist. at the same time, the car door that had just been opened was closed with a bang!

It was Jiang che who had suddenly leaned over and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her towards him and closing the car door at the same time!

shi yan was trapped in the corner with one hand around her waist.