Who has she Bewithched

“Oh right, I would have forgotten if you didn’t mention it. Then we’d better not go out today. Otherwise, if we’re too happy and forget to come back late, we’ll be scolded by my mother again.”

Putting the tablet to the side, Jiang Rui asked Shi Yan, “Then Xiao Yan, how are we going to kill time today? I definitely can’t stand to stay in the house all day.”

Shi Yan put down the silent black screen of her phone and asked her with a chuckle, “How did you kill time before I came?”

Seeing that Shi Yan did not hold the phone in her hand for a few minutes and that she did not open any apps during these few minutes, she casually tapped on the screen and put it down again.

!!

Jiang Rui sighed once again. Xiao Yan’s self-control was really not something she could compare to.

“When I go to school, I go to school. When I don’t go to school and don’t have any homework to do, I either go to my brother’s office to accompany him to work, or I invite a few girls to go shopping. However, before the college entrance examination, my studies were heavier. I spent most of my time studying, so I didn’t have so much free time.

“Humans are really strange creatures. When I’m busy, I look forward to being free. It’s fine if I have a few days of free time, but if I have too much free time, I’ll get bored. I’ve been free for more than two months, and I feel like I’ve played with everything I need to play, and I don’t seem to be interested in anything. It’s fortunate that I have had you to accompany me during this half month. Otherwise, I wouldn’t know how to spend these few days.”

“Don’t have any hobbies?”

Jiang Rui thought for a moment and shook her head, “No. I don’t seem to have anything particularly annoying, but I also don’t have anything that I particularly like.”

She glanced at the book beside Shi Yan and said, “Unlike you, who likes reading. As long as you have books to read, you won’t feel bored even if you stay in for an entire day.”

Shi Yan smiled faintly and did not say anything.

“We’ve been outside these few days. The last time I accompanied you around the old house was at night. Why don’t I accompany you around the old house today? I heard from Xiao Zhao that before Grandma and I came back, you liked to take books to the pavilion by the lotus pond and read. After a while, I’ll accompany you there to read,” Jiang Rui suddenly suggested.

“I can read, but what about you? Won’t you feel bored?”Shi Yan asked with a smile.

“I’ll get someone to find a fishing rod. You read, and I’ll fish. I can’t stay in one place for too long, but fishing is an exception. I can stay still for a long time when I’m fishing.”

Shi Yan smiled at her. Jiang Rui felt a little guilty under her gaze.

She quickly promised, “Really, I can stay still if I’m fishing!”

Shi Yan smiled and said, “Okay, then I’ll go to the study room to find two books. Get someone to prepare the fishing equipment and send them to the pavilion first. We’ll walk around the courtyard for a while, then go there directly.”

Staring at Shi Yan’s back as she got up and went upstairs, Jiang Rui asked Xiao Zhao, who was sitting on another sofa and using her phone to study a new cooking method, “Xiao Zhao, what did Xiao Yan mean by that smile just now? Does she not believe me?”

Although Xiao Zhao was studying the new cooking method, he had heard their conversation.

Hearing this, she smiled and asked, “Miss, do you think you can stay here just because you believe that you can fish?”