jiang rui was conflicted

“Big brother, is that you? jiang rui is just a fake. i’m your real sister! jiang rui has enjoyed what should have belonged to me for 19 years. are you still biased towards her and not acknowledge me as your true family?”

“You’re being unfair to me!”

with the jiang family’s capabilities, the results of the dna test should be out soon. xuan wanrou began to panic when no one from the jiang family contacted her after waiting for an entire day.

Jiang Rui had been raised by the Jiang family. She was usually doted on by the Jiang family, especially by Jiang Sheng, the head of the Jiang family. She was worried that they would favor Jiang Rui and not acknowledge her.

After all, Jiang Rui was raised by the Jiang family. A big family like theirs would definitely hope to have a daughter who was outstanding enough.

they did not understand her and might have mistakenly thought that her biological daughter, who had grown up outside, was not as outstanding as jiang rui. in this case, for the sake of the jiang family’s face, it was very likely that they would still acknowledge jiang rui as their daughter and not care about her!

However, she had no other way to contact the Jiang family.

she didn’t know the location of the jiang family’s mansion, nor did she have any contact information of anyone in the jiang family.

Still, no one contacted her in the morning. She went to the Jiang corporation’s building to block people without even asking for leave. Unfortunately, she didn’t manage to block anyone. She wanted to go back to school to block Jiang Rui.

However, Jiang Rui was nowhere to be seen the whole day!

All she could do was wait for Jiang Rui’s arrival at her dormitory!

She waited until the sky turned dark, and as expected, she got what she had been waiting for!

At first, she did not know who sent Jiang Rui back until she saw Jiang Rui get out of the car!

She had wanted to stop Jiang Rui, but she ran so fast that she had already gone upstairs by the time she reacted. She could only stop the car that was sending Jiang Rui to school.

Since it was the car that sent Jiang Rui back, it was most likely the Jiang family’s. The person in the car should be related to the Jiang family.

He didn’t expect the person sitting in the car to be the young master of the Jiang family!

She had already declared her identity so loudly, but the other party still ignored her!

She was even more certain that the Jiang family favored Jiang Rui and didn’t want to acknowledge her.

how could this be!

the person in the car was the head of the jiang family. if she let him go this time, where would she go to find him in the future? She didn’t want to go to the Jiang group’s building every day to block people!

“brother, even if you don’t recognize me, can you just meet me once?”

“i don’t blame you for being biased towards jiang rui. after all, you’ve lived together for so many years. your relationship is not something that a biological sister who suddenly appeared like me can compare to. If you really don’t want to acknowledge me as your sister, I have nothing to say, but you have to at least see me, right?”

“i just want to see my family.”

As she spoke, she began to sob.

She was originally good at pretending to be weak, so when she cried, she looked very pitiful.