He Didn't Dare to Meddle In His Affairs

Kong Xiangxiang didn’t know what to say.

She wanted to refute her words, but found that she couldn’t.

Seeing that she didn’t say anything, Jiang Rui had an expression that said, ‘Mom, you can’t do this. My brother isn’t young anymore. If you wait for a few more years, my brother will still be single. You’ll have to worry about him.’

“I’m not in a hurry.”

It was Jiang Cheng who spoke first.

Jiang Cheng looked at them and said, “I’m not in a hurry when it comes to finding a partner.”

Jiang Rui was stunned.

She didn’t know if it was her imagination, but why did she feel that her brother was especially serious when he said that?

“If you’re not in a hurry, then so be it. Brother, why are you so serious? I was just joking. You’re only 24 years old right now. Your career is important, so there’s no hurry for your marriage.”

Jiang Rui heaved a sigh of relief when she saw that her brother’s gaze did not seem as scary as before.

What the hell? Twenty-four and he had never been in a relationship before, but she was not even allowed to mention it.

Even though she was shocked by Jiang Cheng, Jiang Rui still did not forget her purpose.

She continued, “Mother, you have to take my words to heart. Don’t be too demanding. Otherwise, when will you be able to have a grandchild?”

After saying that, she did not need to lift her head to feel her brother’s death stare. She quickly moved the stool away from him.

She had to be a coward.

Kong Xiangxiang saw her cowardice. She was both angry and amused.

“You’re the only one who knows how to talk!”

At the same time, she was also very gratified.

They had a good relationship as siblings. As a mother, she was also happy. At the very least, with Rui’er as a sister, Ah Sheng was no longer an emotionless and cold person.

Jiang Rui ignored Kong Xiangxiang’s glare and giggled foolishly.

Seeing that they had finally finished speaking, Jiang Qing, who had been silent all this time, finally spoke up.

“Alright, let’s eat.” He picked up some food for Kong Xiangxiang. “I told you that you were worried about nothing all day, but you didn’t believe me.

“How old is our son? He can handle these matters by himself. Do you have to manage everything? How much do you have to worry about?

“Let’s not talk about the fact that our son and that little girl, Shi Yan, are not interested in each other. If they are, do you think you can stop our son from being together with that little girl?”

Kong Xiangxiang remained silent.

“Or do you think that your son can’t protect the Jiang family in Sea City with his ability? That he has to rely on his future wife?”

Of course, Kong Xiangxiang did not think so.

In her eyes, her son, Jiang Cheng, was the most outstanding person there was.

“Yes, yes, yes. All of you are right. I’m the only one who is wrong, okay?”

Jiang Qing sighed lightly, “I’m not saying that you are wrong. Shi Yan is just a little girl, and she’s also a little girl who has no one to rely on. Since she was invited by mother to stay at our house, we should at least not make things difficult for her as a junior, not to mention that we should treat her as a good host.”