Wen ya

“oh, i forgot that you don’t know about it yet.” jiang heng finally reacted.

“Didn’t sister Yan go with big brother Han when he opened his winery last time?”

At this point, Jiang Heng suddenly lowered his voice, ” ” that night, big brother han was confessing to sister yan, but he was interrupted by fifth uncle. fifth uncle went to look for sister yan. ”

jiang fan and fang xiao yu looked at each other and saw disbelief in each other’s eyes.

fang xiao yu said,”no, it’s impossible for your fifth uncle to do this to xiaoyan, right?” Yan is an excellent girl, but she’s your fifth uncle!”

“Mom, you also find it unbelievable, don’t you? i was also shocked when i first found out. let me tell you a secret, my sister and i even saw fifth uncle sending sister yan back to the yard one night. at that time, fifth uncle even greeted us, as if he wasn’t afraid of us finding out.”

“I also heard that my fifth uncle personally sent sister Yan to school.”

This Kasaya

the couple looked at each other.

he was shocked beyond words.

After a long while, Fang Xiao Yu said, ” “but that doesn’t make sense. rui ‘er is not your uncle’s mother’s daughter. it’s a big deal for our family, but not for your fifth uncle. would he care about this and even tell yan?”

“Your fifth uncle’s personality doesn’t seem like someone who would gossip about these things.”

jiang fan and jiang heng both felt that she was right.

“Then how did sister Yan know? it can’t be that she’s smarter than us, that we didn’t notice anything all these years, but she saw it not long after she moved into the old house, right?”

is this something that can be seen just by looking?

Fang Xiaoyu was silent for a moment before saying,”she probably just happened to see the information your big brother was looking up?”

“but sister yan, where did you get the information? Since big brother had kept it a secret from the family, would he have thrown the information everywhere? Besides, sister Yan has never entered big brother’s courtyard since she moved into the old mansion.”

“But isn’t it rumored that your grandmother has the intention to match Yueyue?”

at this point, fang xiao yu suddenly shut her mouth.

you just said that your uncle and Yan have a special relationship, and your grandmother wants to set Yan and your brother up, ” she said with her eyes wide open. is your brother going to be your uncle’s love rival? ”

jiang fan,”yingluo.”

jiang heng’s mouth twitched, and he said somewhat speechlessly, ” “mom, don’t forget that you’re a serious researcher. what you’re saying doesn’t match your temperament at all.”

Jiang Fan said, ” since that young lady has an unusual relationship with Xuanji’s fifth brother, don’t say such things in the future. Fifth brother only looks gentle. You’ve seen him when he’s ruthless.

fang xiao yu suddenly remembered that jiang che was discharged from the hospital after a car accident three years ago. the jiang family of haicheng, as the relatives of the jiang family in the capital city, except for jiang rui and jiang heng, were all brought by the old lady to visit. they happened to see jiang che teaching the people involved in the car accident a lesson.