Su MU's heart felt stifled

After a long while, su mu said, ” you, why are you in such a hurry? you’re only 19 years old. Isn’t it too early for you to be in such a hurry? ” you still have a long life ahead of you. maybe you’ll meet someone better in the future.”

su mu knew shi yan’s personality well. since she said that, it meant that she had set her mind on him.

she wasn’t like the other 19-year-old girls who were certain that the future might change. if she was certain, then she must have thought about the future.

in other words, she really had feelings for that man.

In this way, if there were any changes in the future, she would definitely be injured. she didn’t know what that man’s background was or what his character was like. what if he was a yingluo who cheated on a young girl’s feelings?

but just as he finished speaking, shi yan said,”I won’t be able to meet a better one.”

She smiled at su mu and said in an indifferent tone with a touch of seriousness, ” “even if there’s someone better than him, it has nothing to do with me.”

“……”

Su mu didn’t know what to say for a moment.

she couldn’t help but feel a little sour in her heart.

after a long while, he said,”you’re really biased towards him!.”

shi yan smiled and said nothing.

it was obvious that she agreed with his words.

“you’ve always been stubborn, and no one can change your mind. since that’s the case, you should at least tell me what his name is and where he’s from, right?”

If she could really change her decision so easily, things wouldn’t have turned out like that back then.

back then, she was only ten years old and was still a pampered little girl who grew up. she left home just like that, throwing away glory, wealth, and everything else. who had such courage?

meeting shi yan’s smiling eyes, su mu glared at her. “i’m your brother. since that person has the ability to make you dizzy, can’t i even help you take a look?”

“i’m not dazed,” shi yan pursed her lips and smiled after a moment of silence.

“Is that the main point?” su mu glared at him again.

Shi Yan glanced at him and said with a smile,”his name is Jiang che. Young master Jiang and Rui ‘er call him fifth uncle.” &Nbsp;

“the fifth master of the jiang family who is recuperating at home due to his poor health?” Su MU’s eyes widened.

su mu and jiang sheng had some friendship, but in terms of friendship with jiang sheng, su mu was not as close as han di. the friendship between the su family and the jiang family was not as close as the han family and the jiang family. therefore, su mu did not know more about the fifth master of the jiang family in haicheng than han di.

She had only heard that he had studied medicine outside of the capital since he was young and had stayed in the capital after he had finished his studies. Three years ago, he had resigned from his post due to a serious car accident and had returned home to recuperate until today.

“Yes, it’s him.”

it really was!

“so you’ve only known each other for a short time?”

Shi Yan didn’t deny it. She smiled and said,”i only met him after i moved into the jiang family’s old house in haicheng.”

“however, the length of time you know each other doesn’t determine anything.”