she fell asleep while leaning on him

He was stunned for a moment before the gravity on his shoulder disappeared.

shi yan sat up straight and picked up the book that had almost slipped out of her hand. she smiled apologetically at jiang che.”i’m sorry, i almost fell asleep.”

perhaps she was really sleepy, her eyes were still a little misty.

“ms. shi, if you’re tired, you can go back to your room to rest. you don’t have to worry about me.”

He said, ” it’s lunch break now and I shouldn’t disturb miss Shi. However, miss Shi is going to school tomorrow. We won’t be able to see each other for at least half a month. I want to spend more time with miss Shi, so I’m being impolite by staying here.

Ms. Shi, please go to your room to sleep. I’ll wait for you to wake up.

Shi Yan almost woke up from her drowsy state after hearing his straightforward words.

In fact, she would not feel sleepy when she was reading seriously. Usually, she would only go to sleep after reading and closing the book. It was rare for her to fall asleep with a book in her hand.

she was completely distracted by the book just now.

At first, she was engrossed in it, but later, she inadvertently looked up and saw Jiang Che’s side profile, which was reading seriously. She was immediately mesmerized.

after that, he couldn’t focus on the book anymore.

it was normal for her to feel sleepy, especially since it was lunch break and she had to put on an act.

of course, at the same time, she kept giving herself psychological hints, telling herself not to be mesmerized by beauty and lose her mind. as she gave more and more hints, they became hypnosis.

“How can I leave Mr. Jiang here for my lunch break? it’s too impolite.”

jiang che looked at her sleepy appearance and tightened his grip on the book. ” “actually, it’s fine. it’s my fault for not leaving.”

“teacher jiang’s words make you seem like an outsider.”

“See, miss Shi, since you don’t want me to treat you as an outsider, then you shouldn’t treat me as an outsider either. if miss shi really wants to leave me behind to take an afternoon break and you trust me, why don’t you take an afternoon break here?”

Shi Yan was stunned,”this Yingluo.”

sleeping in the living room in front of him was too rude.

“miss shi, are you treating me like an outsider?”

this was because they had not officially become one of their own.

he was the one who said he wanted to pursue her for two months.

but when she met jiang che’s somewhat dejected eyes, shi yan didn’t have the heart to say these words.

well, even if she had the heart to, she was not the kind of person to say these words.

“Of course not. Then I, Yingluo, will be rude.”

he put down the book and sat upright on the sofa, ready to sleep.

in the next second, jiang che put down his crossed legs and reached out to grab her wrist. he pulled her gently and she fell onto his lap.

Shi Yan’s eyes widened in shock, completely awake from her drowsy state.

she just stared at him with wide eyes.

he suddenly raised his hand and covered her eyes, saying in a low voice, ” “miss shi, go to sleep.”