The style of chess varies from person to person

“Miss Shi, let’s go. The dishes will get cold if we stay any longer.”

Looking at his back, Shi Yan fell silent.

Was it her illusion? Why did she feel that his gaze was a little different just now? it wasn’t his usual gentleness, but a strength she had never seen before.

Thinking of this, Shi Yan suddenly laughed.

If it wasn’t her imagination just now, then he and she had a lot of similarities.

It was true that she was rarely calculative. Once she was calculative about something, no one could change it.

For example, when she ran away from home when she was ten years old;

For example, the moment she set her eyes on Jiang che, she was determined to get him and immediately put it into action. No one could interfere with her after that.

She quickly caught up to Jiang che, and the two of them walked with a person’s distance between them.

soon, they arrived at the private room that had been prepared.

in the private room next to the courtyard, the exquisite scenery of the courtyard could be seen through the curtain-folded window.

the decoration of the private room was simple.

There were dishes on the round wooden table.

The only special thing was the small vase on the table with a flower in it.

It wasn’t a rose that someone had prepared for a date. It was a Lotus that had just bloomed.

They were probably picked from the small lotus pond in the courtyard.

After leading them here, the middle-aged man who led the way left first, leaving only the two of them.

Outside the curtain-folded window, the fragrance of flowers filled the air, the sound of water and the chirping of birds could be heard, and the faint sound of a guqin could be heard from the pavilion in front.

The Jade eatery invited a zither player who would play during mealtimes.

eating at the jade eatery was a form of enjoyment. not only did he enjoy the taste, but he could also enjoy other senses.

“i like it here,” shi yan said with a smile as she looked out of the window.

it was rare for shi yan to like a place. she might not even be able to use the word ” like ” in a place she had lived in for many years. moreover, it was not that shi yan had never seen an environment like the jade food square, but she just liked it here.

“since you like it, you can come often in the future.”

jiang che ladled a bowl of soup and handed it to her. ” this soup is not bad. miss shi, have a bowl to warm your stomach. ”

“Thank you,” he said.

shi yan thanked him and took the spoon to take a sip. the taste was indeed good.”It’s very good.”

Seeing this, Jiang Che’s eyes turned gentle.

he also got himself a bowl.

Neither of them were talkative people, and they rarely spoke at the dining table, but they ate very well, even though it was quiet the whole time.

after the meal, the two of them did not leave immediately. they sat in the courtyard for a short while, and someone brought them some tea and snacks.

Drinking tea, listening to the zither, listening to the water flow, and listening to the birds.