Do you have a boyfriend

After li xiran finished speaking, he tried to see surprise, surprise, surprise, or doubt on Shi Yan’s face, but he was disappointed.

there was nothing.

her expression was still calm as she smiled faintly.

this calmness is awesome!

It was as if his presence could not stir up any of her emotions.

This knowledge made li xiran a little depressed.

“Don’t you remember me? We met at the SU family’s house when we were young. You even called me brother xiran back then.”

Li xiran thought that he could at least see Shi Yan’s reaction when he made it clear. Unfortunately, there was still nothing.

he couldn’t help but feel a little discouraged.

When she was young, she was very quiet and did not have the liveliness of children of the same age. She sat upright and well-mannered, and the temperament of a lady from a big family was vividly expressed. Not only did she not change at all when she grew up, but she had become even more exaggerated than when she was young.

she wasn’t distant from others. she was very friendly to everyone and often had a decent smile on her face.

however, she wasn’t close to anyone either. she gave off an ethereal feeling.

There was an invisible sense of distance between them.

It was a sense of distance that he couldn’t describe.

“Of course I remember. I always have a good memory, so I thought brother xiran didn’t remember me.” Shi Yan said with a smile.

she clearly called him ” brother xi ran, ” but to be honest, li xiran didn’t feel any intimacy from her. there was still an unspeakable sense of alienation.

li xiran laughed. ” you haven’t changed much. even if i haven’t seen you for more than ten years, i can still recognize you at a glance. besides, i remember your name. ”

Shi Yan smiled.

“since you’re in haicheng, why don’t you go back to the su family?” li xiran asked.

“It’s not appropriate.” She said.

Li xiran didn’t know why it wasn’t suitable. The disputes involved in this were not something he could come into contact with, but he didn’t ask much.

“I don’t think anyone in the SU family knows that you’re in Haicheng, right? otherwise, there’s no way su mu wouldn’t come today. are you planning to keep it a secret from them?”

“i won’t keep it a secret, or i wouldn’t have come here today.”

” so, you’re planning to let the su family know that you’re in haicheng now? ”

“no,” shi yan shook her head with a smile.

I don’t deliberately hide it, I don’t deliberately tell them. They will naturally know when it’s time to know.

Because he didn’t know the dispute, as an outsider, li xiran didn’t have much to say, so he only said, ” “Alright, then I won’t tell su mu for the time being and wait for him to find out. if you have any problems in sea city, you can look for me. after all, you still call me big brother.”

li xiran handed him a business card.

Shi Yan received it with both hands.

“Okay, I’ll look for brother Xi ran if I need anything.”