A warning from her

The next second, her eyes reddened and she looked pitiful.”third brother, how can you say that about me? i already said that i was too busy greeting rui ‘er and the others and didn’t pay attention to what mi’ er and the others said.”

She turned to su mi and her tears fell. She said in an aggrieved and reprimanding tone, ” “mi ‘er, how can you casually talk about people? It’s just an ordinary party, it’s up to miss Shi to dress however she wants. Just like what Rui ‘er said, it’s fine as long as she’s comfortable.”

” also, a person’s birth is not up to them to decide. how can you use miss shi’s birth as an excuse? ”

hearing han shuangshuang’s words, su mi felt wronged. ” “sister shuangshuang, i’m ran ran.”

” alright, go and change into a clean set of clothes. most of the people who came today are familiar with us in the circle. don’t be rude. ” Looking at su MI’s disheveled state, a flash of disgust appeared in han shuangshuang’s eyes.

“i’ll stay and help you apologize to miss shi. i won’t be accompanying you. wang jia, accompany mier to change her clothes.”

these two idiots! She had lost so much face!

wang jia was initially reluctant, but when she met han shuangshuang’s gaze, she quickly dragged su mi away.

at this time, jing xuan, li xiran, and the other two had finished watching the show on the stairs and went downstairs. jiang cheng, who had followed them, and han di, who had stayed in the pavilion for a while, also went downstairs.

han di had come down when he heard the commotion downstairs. at that time, he had been struggling over whether he should continue to express his feelings to shi yan because of jiang sheng’s advice.

when he heard the movement from downstairs, he could only stop his inner conflict and go down to check.

he was the host of the party after all.

however, he came a little late. he only appeared after su mi and wang jia had left.

seeing the strange atmosphere, he asked, ” “what’s going on?”

The scene was silent, and no one gave him an explanation. However, han Di’s eyesight was good. He could tell that Shi Yan and han shuangshuang were the center of this strange atmosphere.

frowning slightly, she glanced at han shuangshuang and asked everyone, ” “Why did my place suddenly turn cold? is it because i didn’t serve you well?”

When he asked this question, there was a response.

there were very few people in haicheng who dared to not give face to han di, the heir of the han family.

“of course it’s not yingluo.”

“Young master Han’s hospitality is very thoughtful, Yingluo.”

“Let miss han explain to young master han.”

……

“Shuangshuang, tell me what happened.”

“second brother, it’s mi ‘er. she said miss shi wanwan.”

“Let me do the talking.” jiang rui interrupted han shuangshuang, who was still hesitating.

He glanced at han shuangshuang with a slightly unfriendly look. Who knew what she was going to say next would harm Yan?

if han shuangshuang told them about yan, even if the others didn’t dare to say anything now, they would definitely talk about yan behind her back.