Disturbed during dinner

There were many high-end restaurants around Haicheng University. Jiang Yi had made a reservation at a France restaurant with red wine roses and violin. It was very romantic.

in fact, shi yan did not often go to such a restaurant to eat.

It was not necessary before the age of ten, and there was no need for it after the age of ten. The small town he lived in had no conditions.

she didn’t know if it was because the people she ate with were different, but she actually liked the atmosphere in the dining room.

After ordering, they sat opposite each other by the window.

A waiter came over to pour them red wine.

Jiang che raised his glass to Shi Yan. just a few sips. You still have to wake up early for military training tomorrow.

shi yan wanted to say that she could still get up early even if she was drunk, but when she met jiang che’s gaze, she didn’t say it out loud.

she clinked her glass with his and replied with a smile, ” “alright,” he said.

after drinking a mouthful of wine, the two of them began to eat.

They didn’t talk much, especially at the dinner table. In addition, there was the sound of the violin playing, and the atmosphere was good, so they didn’t speak.

As they ate, they clinked their glasses from time to time.

The atmosphere was originally very good, but it was disturbed halfway through the meal.

Shi Yan had not expected to meet Xuan wanrou here.

However, she did not greet Xuan wanrou and only greeted her face to face.

shi yan’s mood was dampened. it was the way xuan wanrou was staring at jiang che that made her very unhappy.

there were two boys and a girl with xuan wanrou. one boy and one girl were a couple, and it was not hard to tell that the other boy was interested in xuan wanrou.

as she walked into the restaurant and was led over by the service staff, xuan wanrou saw shi yan.

shi yan, who was sitting there and creating a beautiful scene, fell into her eyes. a touch of jealousy flashed past her eyes. then, he saw jiang che, who was sitting opposite shi yan, and was immediately shocked.

she had never seen such a noble and extraordinary man!

She had seen a photo of Jiang Rui’s brother on the school forum. He was cold and handsome. She thought that the best man would be Jiang Rui’s brother.

she had also thought that jiang rui’s brother was the most outstanding man in haicheng.

when she saw the man sitting opposite shi yan, she suddenly had a feeling that this man was more noble than jiang rui’s brother!

His gaze fell on Shi Yan.

i heard that she’s an orphan from the countryside. she’s just a little pretentious, but she can actually attract such a high-quality man!

however, she suddenly met shi yan’s faint gaze.

At that moment, Shi Yan’s eyes were calm, but she was inexplicably shocked.

Why did he have such a feeling?

Could she be frightened by Shi Yan’s gaze?

Xuan wanrou refused to admit it. She treated the shock she felt as an illusion.

the boy walking next to her saw her stop and couldn’t help but follow her gaze. when he saw shi yan and jiang che sitting not far away and eating, surprise flashed in the boy’s eyes.