Jiang che is an arch-enemy

In Shi Yan’s opinion, her coming to Haicheng was not a big deal. It was not enough to contact Su chen, so she did not understand why Su chen had such a big reaction.

of course, her confusion only lasted for a moment. she quickly understood su chen’s point.

when su chen angrily asked, ” is this not a big deal? ” Brother Su chen, are you treating me like an ordinary child? do you think that I need my parents to send me to school? ”

“can’t yingluo do it?”

“It’s not impossible, but it’s not necessary.”

Su chen,”hehe.”

“Forget it. In your eyes, there’s no need to do anything. Why should I argue with you? you should’ve at least sent me a message. do you know how much money i’ve lost by making me come here for nothing?”

shi yan didn’t think much of her leaving without telling su chen because it wasn’t a big deal to her. however, when she heard su chen say that he had rushed back for her, she suddenly felt that she was in the wrong.

I was being thoughtless this time. I should’ve told you in advance so that you wouldn’t have to come here for nothing.

Her words made su chen choke. Yanyan, I’ve told you more than once. You don’t have to be so serious when you talk to me. Can’t you be a little more willful like other children? ” you’re not giving me a sense of accomplishment as your brother!”

shi yan thought that su chen must be going crazy at this time, so she smiled slightly. Brother Su chen, I’m doing fine in Haicheng. Don’t worry about me.

after a long time, the person on the other side sighed and said, ” “i naturally know that you can take care of yourself. i know that you will live well even if you are alone. It’s just that, Yanyan, you can actually be a little more willful.”

“i’m very willful. isn’t running away from home at the age of ten considered willful?”

Su chen was speechless.

“forget it, i can’t win an argument with you. You’ve been in Haicheng for some time now. Have you returned to the SU family?”

“No, it’s not appropriate.”

as an outsider, su chen couldn’t interfere much in these matters. he only said, ” “You’re in Haicheng, so you can’t hide it from the SU family for long.”

“I know. I didn’t plan to hide it.”

“Then you’re the one who ran!”

“brother su chen, i am in a good mood today,” shi yan interrupted him.

Su chen immediately understood what she meant.

She didn’t want to mention anything else that would affect her good mood.

“it’s rare to see you in such a good mood. where have you been after you went to haicheng?” What happy event did he encounter this time? Even though I know you might not tell me, I still want to ask.”

“I can’t tell you what happy things I’ve encountered, but I can tell you where I live. do you remember grandma jiang, who i saved three years ago when she was injured and had to live at home for half a month?”

” i remember. isn’t she the old lady who received news that her family was out of danger after staying at home for a day? the old lady who didn’t need to continue looking for godly doctors and didn’t even give me a chance to appear? ”

“You’re living in the Jiang family’s house in Haicheng?” The tone of this sentence was a little high.

“What’s wrong with that?” Shi Yan raised her eyebrows.