Before Xuan wanrou stopped the car

Jiang Rui was about to ask Jiang Sheng if he had work to deal with when he looked at her and said, ” “I saw that you didn’t bring anything else, so we won’t go back to the apartment. I’ll send you directly to school. i’ll pick you up from school after your military training ends tomorrow.”

“ge! ge! ge!”

“Let’s go,” he said. Jiang Cheng walked to the car parked by the roadside first.

He did not take the initiative to hold Jiang Rui’s hand the entire time. This had never happened before.

he seemed distant and polite.

jiang rui was very upset.

After getting into the car, she wanted to take the initiative to say that she didn’t mean to shake off his hand.

but if she said that, how was she going to explain her actions just now?

he said that she guessed that he might have other feelings for her and couldn’t accept it?

saying it like this was tantamount to making things clear.

And now, she was stunned.

He wasn’t ready to make things clear.

after all, once she made it clear, he would definitely ask her for an answer.

But what answer could she give him?

answer him directly?

He was her brother! he had been her brother for 19 years! How can I be scared?

if she didn’t respond to him, he would probably be sad.

She didn’t want to see him sad.

after struggling in her heart, jiang rui finally didn’t say anything.

She didn’t make a sound, and Jiang Cheng was also quiet. the two of them sat in the back seat. they were clearly so close to each other, but at the same time, they seemed to be unprecedentedly far apart.

after more than an hour of silence, they arrived at the 13th dormitory building of haicheng university.

The driver couldn’t help but hold his breath.

the atmosphere had never been so oppressive when the two of them were together. he was so scared that he didn’t even dare to breathe.

The car stopped. Jiang Cheng was the first to speak.

only these two words, nothing else.

jiang rui looked at him. she didn’t know if it was because she felt aggrieved or because she regretted what she had done to make him sad, but tears fell down her face.

she raised her hand to wipe her tears haphazardly, but the more she wiped, the more tears she shed.

She was about to open the door and get out of the car while crying, but Jiang Sheng stopped her.

he pulled her into his arms.

“Why are you crying?”

“You’re the one who wanted to go back to school, so I sent you here. Why are you crying now? it’s not like i’ve disappeared. didn’t i say i’ll pick you up tomorrow?”

” it’s obviously not yingluo. ” she cried out.

“obviously not what?”

She was clearly not crying because of this.

But Jiang Rui did not say that.

she didn’t dare to say it, because she was afraid that she wouldn’t be able to handle the rest of the matter.