The car accident three years ago

When shi yan came out of the bathroom, jiang che took a bathrobe and put it on her.

shi yan was slightly surprised.

“it’s a little cold, don’t catch a cold,” he said.

Shi Yan looked out of the window. The sun was high in the sky and there was no strong wind. although it wasn’t too hot, it wasn’t cold either.

she retracted her gaze from the window and glanced at jiang che, who looked as gentle as usual. she smiled and said, ” “Thank you,” he said.

Then, she put on the bathrobe and fastened the belt.

jiang che’s bathrobe had grown to her calves.

It was tightly covered.

for a moment, shi yan saw jiang zhi’s eyes on her pause. She couldn’t help but curve her eyebrows and smile.

jiang che saw the smile in her eyes and felt helpless. he laughed and held her hand. the food will only be here after a while. Do you want to go to my study to take a look? ”

Shi Yan suddenly looked up at him. There seemed to be stars twinkling in her eyes. It was obvious that she was very interested in going to his study to take a look.

although he was very interested, he still had to ask.

“can i go and see?” she asked.

if jiang che’s identity was as she had guessed, it was not simple.

And in his study, there would definitely be a lot of documents related to his work that were not easily seen by outsiders, so she naturally had to ask.

jiang che could tell what she was thinking with one look.

What a smart girl.

“Of course you can.” He held her hand.

His gaze fell on her face, and his lips curled up slightly. “Miss Shi, I’m Yours. What can’t you see?”

shi yan,”yingluo.”

these words were very ambiguous!

She pretended not to understand his hidden meaning and said with a faint smile, ” then please take me there, teacher Jiang. I used to spend more time in the study when I was alone, and it’s one of my favorite places.

jiang che looked at her with a deep gaze, then led her out of the door to the study room next door.

the study room was more than twice the size of the one in shi yan’s courtyard. there were seven bookshelves in total. six of the bookshelves were filled with books, and one of them was filled with folders and boxes, which should contain some documents related to his work.

the layout was simpler than her study.

other than the seven bookshelves, there was only a set of study tables and chairs, as well as a set of sofa and coffee table.

Of course, there were a lot of computer plants. There was even a pot of orchid on the coffee table, which had already bloomed. however, it wasn’t a plain-crowned lotus cauldron, but another type of orchid.

although it was also a precious orchid, it was still inferior to the pure crown lotus cauldron.

It should also be Jiang Che’s own.

It was just that the decorations in Jiang Che’s study were clearly simpler than hers. But for some reason, Shi Yan felt that Jiang Che’s study was more popular than hers.

was it because jiang che had been here for three years, while she had only been here for a month, so it didn’t seem as popular as his place?

“What are you thinking about?”