She thought it was wonderful

“why don’t you go over?” shi yan asked jiang rui softly.

Jiang Rui bit her lip and shook her head, not saying a word.

seeing this, shi yan didn’t say anything more.

it had only been a day and a night. it was already very rare for jiang rui to return to school for military training like this.

” mr. jiang, ” she said to jiang che, ” you can go back to the jiang residence first. i’ll walk around with rui ‘er. ”

jiang rui’s feelings were a little complicated, but when she suddenly heard that shi yan had chased away her fifth uncle to accompany her, she was so shocked that she didn’t care about her complicated feelings anymore.

She hurriedly tugged at Shi Yan’s sleeve to give her a look. Afraid that Shi Yan wouldn’t be able to react in time, she hurriedly said to Jiang che, ” “No need, no need! Fifth uncle, you don’t have to rush back. You guys can talk, I’ll go upstairs first!”

without waiting for their reply, she turned around and ran upstairs.

jiang che glanced at jiang rui’s back as she ran upstairs. he raised his eyebrows and asked shi yan, ” “On purpose?”

shi yan stepped forward and held his arm. she looked up at him and said with a smile, ” “teacher jiang, you’ve seen through it, but you won’t say it.”

“rui ‘er’s heart must be in a mess right now. it’s useless to comfort her. the more you comfort her, the more uncomfortable she will feel. look, isn’t the effect quite good?”

Jiang che tapped the tip of her nose lightly, a smile in his eyes.”miss shi, you’re so smart.”

“Let’s go, I’ll send you back to your dormitory.” He held her hand.

It only took a few minutes to walk from Block 13 to Block 12.

The two of them soon arrived at Shi Yan’s dormitory.

“Let’s go up.” jiang che said.

However, Shi Yan did not let go of his hand.

The two of them stood face to face. Jiang che glanced at her hand that refused to let go. He suddenly remembered that he had said in front of qu pochen and the others in Zhu Yao’s private room that his girlfriend was very clingy. He couldn’t help but chuckle.

He had only said that on purpose, but he didn’t expect her to be so clingy.

“Miss Shi, you can’t bear to part with me?”

Only then did Shi Yan realize that she couldn’t bear to let go of his hand. When he looked at her with a slightly mocking gaze, she suddenly released her hand and her expression became slightly better.

trying to ignore his teasing gaze, shi yan smiled and said, Mr. Jiang, be careful on your way back. Send me a message when you arrive.

“yes.” Jiang che responded, but the smile in his eyes did not disappear. Shi Yan’s ears turned redder and redder.

she quickly went up to hug him, then turned and ran away.

When she reached the corridor, she stopped and turned back to wave at him. “Mr. Jiang, good night!”

She looked back and smiled, looking bright and lively.

Jiang che stood there with his hands in his pockets, his figure tall and slender. His appearance was already very eye-catching just by standing there, and at this moment, he even had a faint smile on his face, which made him even more dazzling.