The profession she liked

She turned around and saw the old lady coming out of her courtyard.

The old lady had not intended to send them off, but when she heard that Jiang che was going to send Shi Yan to school, she hesitated for a moment and decided to come out and take a look.

“Grandma Jiang,” Shi Yan greeted her politely.

The old lady couldn’t help but be amazed by Shi Yan’s outfit.

The little girl who didn’t like to dress up and was dressed casually also knew how to dress up.

The old lady looked at Jiang che beside her, smiling so kindly that her eyes were wrinkled.

“fifth brother.”

jiang che closed the car door and nodded slightly, ” “old lady,”

The Jiang family’s fifth master did not address old Madam Jiang as ‘mother’ or ‘mother’, but’ old Madam’. Their attitude wasn’t exactly distant, but they weren’t too close either.

shi yan was not surprised at all.

jiang che had said more than once that he had ” come to haicheng ” and not ” returned ” when he was young. it was clear that he was not from haicheng.

Seeing his slender figure standing there with a normal expression and no signs of health, the old lady sighed in joy. “i haven’t seen you for some time. you’ve recovered quite well.”

“Thank you for your concern.”

“I’m relieved to see you recover. but, fifth brother, are you sending yan to school?”

Jiang Che’s eyes were warm as he nodded.

The old lady sighed. you know very well that once the news of your body getting better gets out, it will be difficult for you to maintain your peace.

“I’m not afraid of people coming to disturb you. I don’t have much to do on normal days, so it’s a bit fun to deal with some people who come to visit. But fifth, you don’t want anyone to disturb your peace in the short term, right?”

the old lady said as she looked at shi yan.

following her line of sight, jiang che’s gaze also fell on shi yan’s face.

Her expression did not change at all. She was still gentle as she said to the old lady, ” “I know what I’m doing,”

The old lady stared at him for a few seconds and said, ” “it’s good that you know what you’re doing,”

after that, his attention was no longer on jiang che. he smiled affectionately and asked shi yan, ” “Yan, are you done packing?”

“It’s all packed.”

it’s good that you’re done packing. If you run into any trouble at school, remember to call me, or you can call fifth brother. With the Jiang family around, you can’t be bullied in Haicheng.

“I know. Thank you, grandma Jiang,” Shi Yan smiled.

” then you guys go ahead. since you’re out, i’ll go take a look at rui ‘er. ”

after grandmother jiang left, jiang che opened the car door again and the two of them got in first. after a while, jiang lin and xiao zhao, who had gone to get their luggage, came over.

after putting the luggage in the trunk, the two of them got into the car one after another, with xiao zhao sitting in the passenger seat.

As soon as he got into the car, Xiao Zhao felt like he was sitting on pins and needles.