Came Out Like a Painting

Entering the shop, Jiang Rui wondered what reason she should use to persuade Shi Yan to try on the clothes she had chosen. She was worried that Shi Yan would go out of her way to choose the relatively cheap ones instead of the ones that were suitable for her.

However, as soon as she entered the shop, without waiting for her to speak, she saw Shi Yan walking straight towards the dress that was hanging on the model’s body. It was a light green jade dress, and the design was in the style of the Republic of China. It looked like a cheongsam, but it was not a traditional cheongsam design, as it had some modern elements added to it.

The design was not complicated, and the patterns on the dress were not messy; It was elegant and elegant.

Jiang Rui’s eyes suddenly lit up.

This dress and Xiao Yan’s temperament were perfect for each other!

Jiang Rui also realized that Shi Yan did not care about the price of the dress at all. She directly asked the shopping guide next to her politely, “Hello. May I try on this dress?”

Although Jiang Rui did not see the price of this dress, she still had a good eye for clothing. The dress was of high quality, both in terms of workmanship and fabric. Although it might not be the most expensive one in the shop, it was definitely not the cheapest one.

The salesperson had a good eye as well. Even though Shi Yan was dressed in a very ordinary outfit, she had seen all kinds of rich young ladies coming to the shop. Very few of them had a temperament that could surpass Shi Yan.

She was very enthusiastic, “Yes, Miss. Please wait a moment.”

The shop assistant took off her skirt and said, “Our designs are all unique. We only produce one piece of a style. We will never have the same style. Miss, your figure is very good. This skirt will definitely look especially beautiful on you.”

Shi Yan smiled slightly, “Thank you.”

She was neither arrogant nor impatient. She was elegant, reserved, and graceful.

The shop assistant could not help but be amazed by her. What a beautiful lady, with a temperament like an orchid. She was just like a lady who had walked out of a painting.

It was not until Shi Yan came out of the fitting room that the salesperson truly understood what a lady from a painting was.

It was a long, light green, jade long in the style of the Republic of China. The light, ink-colored silk buttons were meticulously fastened, and it looked very normal. However, she had an extremely good figure. The long dress on her body outlined her entire person beautifully, and the half-opened hem showed her thin, white ankles.

Perhaps it was because she messed up her hair during the fitting, but the hairband had been taken off and her waist-length hair was soft and loose.

She smiled sweetly, a beautiful woman.

She did not have to do anything. She just stood there and looked like a beautiful painting.

However, this painting was not beautiful at all. It was quiet and elegant.

Not only were the shop assistants and Jiang Rui stunned, but the two people who had just stepped into the shop were also stunned. Their eyes were filled with surprise, as well as some emotions that they could not understand.

They did not recover for a long time.

It was Jiang Rui’s voice that pulled everyone back to their senses.

Jiang Rui, who had just come back to her senses, cried out in surprise, “Xiao Yan, aren’t you too beautiful? This qipao suits you so well!”

Although it was not a traditional qipao design, there were many elements of the qipao in this dress. It could be considered a derivative of the qipao, and could also be called a qipao.