they look like a couple

The content was probably praising jiang sheng and jiang rui’s good looks. they also told wang shan that jiang rui was the first student of their college this year. her scores were much higher than those of the law major at capital university, but she chose haicheng university to study law at their college.

Wang Shan also praised Shi Yan, praising her looks, her temperament, her handwriting, and even her name.

Then, the two of them mumbled that good-looking people indeed played with good-looking people.

Shi Yan didn’t deliberately listen, but she still heard the general idea.

He couldn’t help but smile. So far, the people he had met in this school were not bad. For the first time, he was looking forward to the life in the next four years. she didn’t know if the change in her state of mind had anything to do with her meeting jiang che and jiang rui after she came to haicheng.

she thought that there probably was.

in the past, she would never have any expectations for such things.

“yan, i live in unit 316, block 13. what about you?”

“Building 12, Room 515.”

“then we’re very close! i’ve been to haicheng university once, so i know the layout of the school. building 12 is right next to building 13.”

Shi Yan smiled slightly. It was quite a coincidence.

Knowing that their dormitories were close, Jiang Cheng seemed to be relieved.

Ms. Shi, this place is a little far from your dormitory. It’s not convenient for you to move your luggage. You and Rui ‘er can go over first. I’ll go and inform fifth uncle. We’ll drive the car to the dormitory.

Jiang Cheng’s words were heard by Wang Shan and the other man. They came over and asked, ” “junior shi yan, did you drive here? no wonder i didn’t see you with your luggage. are you from sea city?”

“yan is not a local, but i am. i’m jiang rui. nice to meet you, senior sister.”

” hello, my name is wang shan. i’m also a local. ”

Wang Shan sighed in her heart. Many top students were very cold, especially the beautiful top students. She didn’t expect this beautiful top student named Jiang Rui to be so lively and cheerful.

“then we’ll go to the dormitory first? It’s a little far, about half an hour’s walk. Should we walk there or sweep the shared bicycles? the school has bike-sharing services.”

Jiang Rui smacked her forehead. that’s right. I was so focused on noting down the proximity between blocks 12 and 13 that I forgot that the dormitory is a little far from here. But if I forgot, how could my brother have forgotten as well? ”

it’s probably because Big Uncle is not familiar with Haicheng University.

xiao zhao took back the words ” master ” because he remembered that the old lady had told him to try not to expose the relationship between jiang rui and shi yan and the jiang family of haicheng in school. only then would they be able to make true friends in school.

jiang rui thought about it and agreed.

“My brother used to study at Jingdu University. He went back to work after graduation, so he didn’t have much chance to learn about Haicheng University.”

“Your brother? Junior Jiang, was that your brother just now?” The senior who was leading Jiang Rui asked in surprise.

“yeah, don’t we look like we are?”