Mr. Jiang is so overbearing

” shi yan, this is the gift i brought for you. it’s an autographed collector’s edition of my ” the glory of the world. ” i know you don’t like to read comics, but it seems that this is the only thing i can bring out. ”

song meilian handed over a gift bag, which contained a signed collector’s edition of “glory of the world.”

to fans of comics, this was definitely a treasure that could only be encountered by luck.

“thank you,” he said.

Shi Yan took it with a faint smile.

I just don’t really like to read comics, but I like to collect things. I like your gift very much.

ren kexin also took out a gift bag, ” Chang ru and I didn’t prepare a gift as luxurious as Meilian’s. This is a handmade bag that we bought for you. Although it’s not particularly expensive, the workmanship is very fine and suits your style.

“Thank you, I like it too.”

shi yan took a look and saw that it was an exquisitely embroidered handbag.

she didn’t lie when she said she liked it. it was indeed a style she would like.

“I didn’t expect you to prepare a gift. I didn’t even prepare a return gift. I’m waiting for Yingluo.”

she was about to say that she would make it up to them when they got back, but jiang che interrupted her, ” “I’ll help you prepare a gift in return.”

The three of them quickly said no.

they took their seats one by one.

Ren Kexin laughed. we’re already very happy to be able to come to the Jade Restaurant for a meal. It’s hard to make a reservation here, and our gifts aren’t worth much. In fact, we’re the ones who got the better end of the deal.

“Jiang Changxi, the fifth Lord of the Jiang family doesn’t need to prepare gifts for us.”

song meilian had wanted to call him mr. jiang, but she suddenly remembered that shi yan usually called him that. she recalled how the manager who had led the way had addressed jiang che, so she directly called him fifth master jiang.

Seeing that Shi Yan was looking at her, song Meilian explained with a smile,”when we were outside the door just now, we heard the staff who led the way call your husband master five.”

jiang che was very pleased when shi yan’s friends used the words ” this one in your house ” to describe him.

“I have five in my family, just call me whatever you want.” He smiled. It’s not troublesome to return a gift, it’s just a matter of giving an order, there’s no need to be polite.”

The dishes were served very quickly. As an experienced foodie, Chang ru could tell at a glance how excellent the dishes of Jade Restaurant were. She felt that her saliva was about to flow out before she even started eating.

” no wonder it’s so difficult to reserve a seat at the jade eatery. i’d be willing to queue for a year and a half to eat such excellent dishes! ”

ren kexin kicked her, telling her to pay attention to her image and not embarrass shi yan.

however, the man sitting beside shi yan only had shi yan in his eyes and didn’t look at anyone else.”……”

Forget it, he might not care if it was embarrassing or not.

Let’s eat.

with this in mind, ren kexin felt more at ease, and her nerves were not as tense as before.