the truth of love at first sight

Seeing qu Boyan pull her over, the people around her quickly gave up their seats, even giving up four seats in a row.

hence, shi yan and the others, who were originally going to sit at another table, sat at the main table.

they had no choice. qu boye was an investor and a sugar daddy, so everyone had to give him face.

in a daze, ren kexin and chang ru were pulled to their seats by jiang rui.

Song Meilian looked at qu pochen, who had poured a glass of lemon water and placed it in front of Shi Yan. Then, she looked at Shi Yan.

to be honest, she had been very calm all these years, and there were very few things that could make her lose her composure. but just now, she was so shocked that she lost her composure.

She had never expected qu Bocheng to be Shi Yan’s brother!

she had already guessed shi yan’s identity the last time she saw su mu.

she was shocked that qu bocheng was shi yan’s brother.

jiang rui was still a little confused.

what happened to the orphan girl from the countryside?

Well, last time Shi Yan mentioned that she had parents, relatives, an elder brother, and a younger brother. She also had a cousin in Haicheng. But when Wanwan saw him in person, she still couldn’t stay calm!

The main thing was that Shi Yan’s brother was a top celebrity in the entertainment industry like qu Bocheng!

there were many things he wanted to ask, but it was clearly not the time.

Jiang Rui held it in and planned to ask him slowly when they got back.

” best actor qu, is this your wanwan’s biological sister? ” Of all the people present, only the director dared to ask qu Bozhen.

in fact, everyone was very curious.

“no.”

qu boyan’s words made everyone’s hearts skip a beat, and their gossiping hearts instantly emerged.

“her father is my uncle, my biological one,” qu boxiang continued.

Everyone who was ready to listen to the gossip:

“then she’s no different from a biological sister.” The scriptwriter said.

The scriptwriter was a young man in his thirties. He had been the scriptwriter for several of qu Boyan’s dramas, so he was quite familiar with him.

they were just familiar, but their friendship wasn’t deep.

qu boyan was very satisfied with his answer and glanced at him. ” “naturally.”

It was obvious how much he liked his sister.

Many of the people present wanted to curry favor with qu boxiang, but he didn’t lack anything and wasn’t a lustful man. They had no way to start, but this time, they had a chance.

movie King qu, your family’s genes are really good. Your sister’s looks are unique even in the entertainment industry.

His appearance might not be the same, but his temperament was definitely unique.

“thank you,” he said. Qu poxiao replied. He was clearly in a good mood.

“I wonder if your sister is interested in entering the entertainment industry? I have a director I’m familiar with who’s currently preparing for a drama, but he hasn’t been able to find the female lead. i think your sister’s temperament is very suitable. if you are interested in entering the entertainment industry, i can help to introduce you.” It was an Assistant Director.