how can i chase her if i don't meet her?

She probably just didn’t care much about the living environment.

it wasn’t a bad thing for her to adapt to the situation. at least, it showed that she could live well no matter where she was.

But Jiang che didn’t really want her to be like this.

at the very least, when he was around, she didn’t need to be like this and take care of herself without any expectations.

however, jiang che wouldn’t say these things out loud.

he could imagine how shi yan would react if he told her.

She would definitely think that this was not a big deal and not worth paying attention to.

she didn’t care about these things, so he just had to pay more attention. in the future, when they were together, he would decorate the house and add things that needed to be added one by one.

Speaking of home, shouldn’t he buy a place to live in Haicheng?

Shi Yan didn’t know that Jiang che had thought so much about her while she was making a cup of tea. He had even thought about buying a place to stay in Haicheng.

this is the flower tea I made myself. I only brought two packets of it with me in Haicheng. Please try it, Mr. Jiang.

jiang che thanked him and took it.

“it smells very good. i think it will taste very good too.” even the simple act of putting the tea under his nose and sniffing it was pleasing to the eye.

“It’s good that you like it, Mr. Jiang,” Shi Yan smiled.

Jiang che was sitting on the longest sofa among the sofas. He was not sitting on a single sofa. Shi Yan sat down beside him as she spoke.

The two of them were only half a person’s distance apart.

About 30 centimeters.

the moment she sat down, jiang che’s hand holding the teacup paused.

the two of them were very close to each other, so close that he could clearly smell the unique fragrance of her body, so close that if he moved his elbow slightly more, he would be able to touch her.

He put down the teacup slightly and sat up straight, holding it with both hands.

“Miss Shi, you know how to make flower tea?”

the tea was a little hot. shi yan placed the cup in his hand on the coffee table in front of him and answered him with a faint smile, ” I don’t have any medical talent. I barely learned how to recognize some herbs from grandma, and I also learned some methods of processing herbs. Making flower tea is easier than processing herbs, so I learned a little while I was at it.

” miss shi, you’re too humble. you’ve learned well and made very good flower tea. ”

Shi Yan smiled.

She didn’t continue to compliment him and act humble with him. She looked at the gift bag on the single sofa and got up to take out her school bag.

” mr. jiang, this embroidery seems to be from the shen family embroidery workshop. did you ask aunt shen to help you with the embroidery? ” she asked with a smile while holding her bag.

jiang che was not surprised that she had the ability to recognize the embroidery with one look.

“yes.”

“No wonder the embroidery is so exquisite.”

she took her bag and sat back down. ” mr. jiang, i have to trouble aunt shen to make the pastries for me. now, i have to trouble her to help me with the embroidery of my bag. i feel a little apologetic. let’s find a chance to treat aunt shen to a meal to express our gratitude. ”