i won't be at ease if i can't see it

Jiang Cheng didn't answer her. He just leaned over and hugged her without saying a word.

jiang rui suddenly understood.

she didn't know what to say to comfort him, and her mood was very complicated.

he didn't expect it to be like this.

"I'll tell you the details when we get home and in front of everyone. Rui 'er, I'm a little tired, I want to have a good sleep. Let's go home, okay?"

jiang rui paused.

she didn't really want to go back at this time. she had planned to go back on friday afternoon after the military training was over. that way, she would have more time to prepare herself.

but now, she suddenly felt that she was being too unreasonable.

She was no longer around. If her family knew about this, they would definitely feel bad. Her brother had kept this feeling in his heart for so many years.

she wasn't the jiang family's biological daughter, but she was so much luckier than the jiang family's biological daughter. logically speaking, she should be glad and grateful.

she was indeed glad and grateful.

but,

She had never doubted that she was not a child of the Jiang family!

She had been the Jiang family's daughter for 19 years, and it was only yesterday afternoon that she found out that she was not her biological daughter.

her rationality told her that she shouldn't be so pretentious, but she couldn't control herself.

her family had suddenly become outsiders.

She knew that their feelings for her were true, but it was still different.

since she knew that they were not her biological children, she could no longer be as righteous as she was before. you can't throw a tantrum, you have to be careful when you speak or do things.

as soon as she thought of this, her heart could not help but clench.

suppressing the emotions in her heart, jiang rui was about to say 'okay' when she heard jiang cheng say, " "Forget it, I'm too tired. I'll go back tomorrow."

Jiang Rui swallowed her words and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Do you want to go to school?" Jiang Yao asked, releasing her.

I won't be going today. There's an inspection on the last day of the military training tomorrow. I'll go tomorrow. I've already asked my roommate to help me take a leave of absence today.

"Then shall we rest here today?"

her eyes fell on the green shadow in jiang rui's eyes, and a touch of heartache flashed in jiang qi's eyes. you probably didn't rest well last night either. We're not going anywhere today. Just rest well in the house.

Jiang Rui looked at his bloodshot eyes and could not bear to reject him, so she nodded.

brother, go take a shower and change your clothes. You'll feel more comfortable sleeping that way. You probably haven't eaten yet. I'll go downstairs and buy you breakfast.

she wanted to get up as she spoke, but jiang cheng grabbed her hand and didn't let go.

She paused and turned back to look at her hand that he was holding tightly. Jiang Rui's eyes reddened a little more, but she did not shed any more tears. However, she was very upset.

"i'm just going downstairs to buy you breakfast. i'll be back soon," she said with a smile.

"i'm not hungry. i ate on the plane."