do you want her to go to school

after they left, su mu finally couldn’t help but say, ” “what kind of person is this! We’re clearly Yanyan’s family, but after he said that, we seem like outsiders. you’re not even married yet and you’re already like this. what will happen if you get married!”

although su yunzhi was also very unhappy, she was still an elder and didn’t want to be scolded like su mu. she could only say, ” “This fifth Lord Jiang is two months younger than you. Just think of him as a willful child.”

“But is he?”

su yunzhi was speechless.

obviously not.

B0x𝔫𝙤ѵ𝑒𝙡.com
the 16-year-old head of the jiang family in the capital city was a gentle and introverted figure that no one could see through. he did not have the willfulness of a child.

He was deliberately declaring his sovereignty.

“Let’s not talk about this. Yanyan will be staying in Haicheng for a long time, and she is involved with the fifth Lord of the Jiang family. I’m afraid the days ahead will not be peaceful. we can’t take care of other places, but we can still take care of haicheng. find a time to introduce yanyan to your good friends in your circle. that way, when we can’t take care of her, there will be more people to help take care of her. ”

what orphan from the countryside? our Yanyan clearly has a family. How can she be an orphan? ”

at the end of the day, su yunzhi really minded this rumor.

the main purpose of her asking su mu to introduce shi yan to his good friends in the circle was not to let others help take care of shi yan, but to let others know that shi yan was not an orphan. Not only was she not an orphan, but she was also the Pearl that the SU family was protecting!

“there are only a few good and trustworthy friends in the circle, and rui ‘er has introduced yanyan to almost all of them. But even if you don’t say it, I’m planning to hold a small gathering to formally introduce Yanyan to them.”

“It’s just that Zhenzhen, the fifth Lord of the Jiang family, will probably be in some trouble.”

Su mu had originally thought that Jiang che was only the fifth master of the Jiang family in Haicheng and a doctor. He had not expected him to be the rumored fifth master Jiang.

Su Yunzhi sighed and said,”although it’ll be a little troublesome, Yanyan herself has chosen this person. It won’t be easy for the Shi family to interfere. This is a good thing for Yanyan.” Otherwise, with Yanyan’s personality, she would completely cut off all ties with the Shi family.”

they had all seen how much shi yan cared about jiang che. su mu completely believed that if the shi family interfered in the matter between the two of them and forced them to separate, shi yan would very likely really cut off all contact with the shi family.

It was good that the other party was the fifth master Jiang. After all, the Shi family wanted a marriage of equal social status.

Yanyan’s eyes were also very sharp. The person she randomly picked was such a powerful figure.

Shi Yan and Jiang che, who had left, didn’t know what the two were thinking.

Even if they knew, they might not care.

In terms of temperament, Jiang che was similar to Shi Yan. There were not many people or things that could make him care.

other people were worried about them, but the two of them didn’t care.

jiang che placed one hand on the steering wheel, the jade ring on his left thumb making his already slender and good-looking hand look even more beautiful. he looked at shi yan, who was sitting in the front passenger seat.”i’ll send you to school?”