Was About the Fifth Master of the Jiang Family

“That’s not true.”

Bump?

Why would she bump into the others for no reason? After spending so much time together, Little Zhao had a rough idea of her personality and knew that she would not easily clash with others. Then, the meeting that Little Zhao was talking about was definitely not what she had imagined.

Could it be that in Little Zhao’s eyes, meeting the other party was a clash?

!!

Was it that exaggerated?

Or could it be that the person was that scary?

After Xiao Zhao heard what she said, she clearly heaved a sigh of relief and said repeatedly, “It’s good that you didn’t. It’s good that you didn’t.”

Shi Yan glanced at her and changed the topic, “However, I sent him back.”

Xiao Zhao’s eyes widened. After a long while, she said, “S-miss Shi, I didn’t quite hear what you said just now. Could you… Say it again?”

Shi Yan repeated with a faint smile, “I sent him back.

“He was sitting in a wheelchair by himself at the Lotus Pond. There wasn’t anyone around him. I was afraid that it wouldn’t be safe for him to stay there alone, but I was also worried that it wouldn’t be convenient for him to go back alone, so I took the initiative to send him back.”

In fact, if he could appear there alone in a wheelchair, how could he not go back alone?

After listening to her words, Little Zhao did not know how to describe her current mood.

She wanted to ask so many questions, but what she wanted to ask the most was, “You… You offered to send him back, and he… Agreed?”

“Is this very surprising?”

“It’s more than surprising!”

Realizing that her reaction was too great, Little Zhao quickly took a deep breath to calm her emotions and forced a smile.

“Miss Shi, I’m sorry. I was just so surprised.”

“It’s nothing,” Shi Yan said with a light smile.

“But Sister Zhao, I saw that you had such a big reaction. Is that gentleman usually very scary?”

That gentleman?

“Miss Shi, do you know who you met?”Little Zhao was extremely surprised.

Shi Yan smiled lightly and indifferently. “I have a guess. I sent him to the bamboo garden, but I’m still not very sure of his identity.”

How could she not be sure?

Even without asking, the other party was obviously the owner of the bamboo garden, so it was not difficult to guess his identity.

Xiao Zhao exhaled lightly and said, “He was sent to the bamboo garden, and he was sitting in a wheelchair. He was also in his twenties and had an outstanding appearance. In the old house, only the Fifth Master matches that description.”

“So that gentleman is the Fifth Master?”

“Most likely.”

“Miss Shi, did you meet master five at the Pavilion in the Lotus Pond?”

Shi Yan nodded.

“Master Wu seldom goes out. I’ve only met him twice in all my years working in the Jiang family’s old mansion. One time was at the annual banquet the year before last year, and the other time was when I saw him from afar in the old mansion last year. You actually met him not long after you came to the old mansion.”