why didn't you bring her back?

Of course, Jiang Rui was no match for Jiang Cheng in terms of strength. Moreover, if Jiang Rui really closed the door, Shi Yan and Jiang che, who were behind her, would not be able to leave either. When she realized that Shi Yan and Jiang che were still here, Jiang Rui's action of closing the door was not as forceful as before.

jiang cheng was very surprised to see jiang che.

He knew that Shi Yan was here, but he had not expected Jiang che to be here as well.

"Fifth uncle," he greeted jiang che first.

"miss shi, thank you for taking care of rui 'er." she looked at shi yan.

"you're welcome,"

Shi Yan glanced at Jiang Cheng, who looked Haggard and unkempt, and then at Jiang Rui, who was biting her lip and holding back her tears. She paused and said to Jiang Rui,"Rui 'er, we'll wait for you at the Jiang family first."

jiang rui's gaze was fixed on jiang cheng, who had suddenly appeared. she looked at shi yan in a daze."okay. yan, you didn't sleep well last night. go back and have a good rest."

shi yan nodded, then nodded slightly to jiang cheng in greeting. only then did she leave while holding jiang che's hand.

jiang cheng's gaze fell on the two of them holding hands naturally.

however, he quickly moved away.

his mind was not on this matter.

After the two left in the elevator, Jiang Cheng pushed open the door and entered the house, closing the door on the way.

Looking at Jiang Rui, who was standing in front of him, biting her lips tightly and not saying a word, her eyes still a little red, Jiang Cheng directly pulled her into his arms. " rui 'er, i'm sorry. i only came back now. "

Jiang Rui, who hadn't shed a single tear since the incident, began to cry. It was a suppressed cry.

Jiang Rui, who had grown up in the palm of his hand, had always cried and laughed whenever she wanted to. She had never suppressed her tears like now. Jiang Cheng's heart was very uncomfortable.

He quickly let go of her and helped her wipe her tears. "I'm sorry, Rui 'er. I should have come back earlier. don't cry, i don't feel good seeing you cry."

the more he comforted her, the more jiang rui's tears fell.

he pulled her into his arms again. " rui 'er, don't cry. i'm back. no matter what happens, i'll be here. just leave everything to me. i'll handle it. "

"How can it be the same?" jiang rui gently pushed him away.

she wiped her tears and looked up at him. " brother, I don't even feel as confident when I call you brother now. It's different, it's different.

"Then don't call me brother. Just call me by my name. You can call me anything you want!" Jiang Zhi held her hand.

He saw that she was looking at him with her lips pursed and eyes red without saying a word. She did not break down and cry, nor did she ask him if what he said was true. Her expression seemed to be a little calm.

jiang cheng suddenly panicked.

He bent down to hug her and rested his chin on her shoulder. " rui 'er, i've been working overtime for almost half a month. i don't sleep more than four hours a day, and i didn't even get a wink of sleep last night. i'm a little tired. "

he had always been domineering and rarely spoke in such a soft tone.

jiang rui recalled his appearance at the door just now.