A different fifth Lord Jiang

Yun Jian pushed open the door of the private room agitatedly, but when he saw the situation in the private room, he was stunned at the door.

light music was playing in the private room, and there was only one person sitting inside.

the elegant man leaned back on the sofa with his legs crossed. he held a wine glass in his hand and was elegantly drinking.

This was supposed to be a pleasing scene.

it was indeed very pleasing to the eye.

But Yun Jian was still shocked.

because the fifth lord jiang he had met was gentle, quiet, and reserved. some were noble, some were elegant, but none of them were as lazy and dispirited as this one.

He had only unbuttoned one button of his shirt, but now he had unbuttoned two. his shirt was still a little messy, and his peach blossom eyes were misty and his gaze was a little blurred.

Looking at it this way, it actually had a kind of feeling that caused one’s heart to ripple.

noble, elegant, and amorous, appearing on him at the same time did not make people feel out of place at all. instead, they felt inexplicably compatible.

Yun Jian clutched his heart.

oh no, he felt like he was going to turn gay when he saw fifth lord jiang’s appearance.

“Why aren’t you going in?”

A voice came from behind her, and Yun Jian snapped back to her senses.

he turned around and saw yu xi, and he was even more surprised. ” “Did fifth Lord Jiang call you here as well? did he run into evil?”

Yu Xi then saw Jiang che in the private room.

Yu Xi was also a little surprised to see Jiang che like this.

However, his reaction wasn’t as big as Yun Jian’s, and he quickly collected his emotions.

“Let’s go in first.” Yu Xi said.

the two of them then entered the private room.

Yu Xi walked over and sat down. She looked at Jiang che.”what is this? what happened?”

yun jian also looked at jiang che.

It didn’t matter if she didn’t look, but once she did, Yun Jian felt even worse.

“ah che, what’s that on your neck? did you fall into someone’s hands? you’re the mighty fifth lord jiang! who’s so powerful that they could take advantage of you?”

yun jian’s eyes widened.

yu xi looked at him, speechless.

he was usually a smart person, but now he was being silly.

Who could get close to him without his permission?

jiang che didn’t respond to yun jian’s words. he only raised the hand that wasn’t holding the wine glass and touched the blue mark on the side of his neck. the corners of his lips seemed to curve up.

It was even more confusing.

Once again, Yun Jian was stunned. no, ah che. You can’t be Shi Wanwan.

jiang che looked over and interrupted him, ” “Let’s drink,”

yu xi raised her eyebrows slightly and poured a cup for herself.”Let’s drink. It’s rare for fifth Lord Jiang to invite us to drink instead of tea and chess.”