i'll help you vent your anger

He looked at her and said gently but seriously, ” ” ms. shi, you can ask me anything you want to know. i’ll tell you everything you want to know. i won’t hide anything from you. ”

&Nbsp; okay.

shi yanqing smiled.

Thinking of his car accident, her smile faded a little.

“The person who bribed my trusted aide was my half-brother,” she heard him say.

“Almost everyone around me has been with me since I was young. some of them were chosen by the jiang family to follow me, and some were chosen by me. The person who was bribed happened to be the one chosen by the Jiang family to be by my side. When she was young, she received a favor from my big brother.”

at that time, jiang che was only two or three years old and didn’t know anything. because the other party had received a favor in private, when jiang che later kept these people by his side to investigate their background, he didn’t find out that they had such a connection with his half-brother, which was why the other party had escaped.

jiang che had chosen these people to follow him when he was seven.

It was at that time that Jiang Lin followed him.

However, Jiang Lin was different from the others. The others had been selected by the Jiang family, but Jiang che had brought Jiang Lin back from the orphanage.

that was why he had brought no one but jiang lin to haicheng three years ago.

Shi Yan didn’t care about anything else and only focused on one important point.

The person who had plotted the accident was his older half-brother.

in other words, the child was not his biological mother’s.

Had he abandoned everything in the capital to come to Haicheng because his heart had turned cold?

shi yan was not sure.

Perhaps that was not the only reason, but there should be some connection.

miss Shi, don’t look at me like that. I’ve always taken my revenge on the spot. I didn’t suffer any losses.

although it was only a pair of legs, this incident had shocked many people in jingdu back then. it had scared his old father and his biological mother, who had also pleaded for mercy, to the point that they were sent to the hospital on the spot.

Even though there were many people keeping an eye on Sea city Base, and they were not sure if he had really not recovered, no one dared to come and confirm it.

Not many of them even dared to set foot in Haicheng, let alone appear in front of him.

All because he was in Haicheng.

shi yan grabbed jiang che’s hand that was on the table.”but when i think of how badly you were injured that year, i feel very upset.”

“teacher jiang, if there’s a chance to return to the capital in the future, i’ll help you vent your anger, okay?”

That was his biological mother, not hers. He would be concerned, but she wouldn’t.

Glancing at the hand she was holding, Jiang Che’s gaze once again fell on her face. There seemed to be an indescribable emotion in his eyes, and then he curved his lips into a smile.

“Alright, then I’ll wait for miss Shi to avenge me.”

He held her hand and gently rubbed the back of her hand without saying a word.