He said he only wanted her

Shi Yan knew that su chen wouldn’t think that she was in love, so she smiled and said, ” “yes, i’ve made a new friend.”

“The young lady of the Jiang family of Sea city?”

Her guess was quite accurate.

“yes.”

” she’s doing pretty well. although i don’t have much contact with the jiang family in haicheng, i’ve heard that old lady jiang is a capable person. she has taught the younger generation well. ”

“why are you a junior? you’re only a few years older than young master jiang.”

“Why not a junior? Jiang che is the uncle of a junior in the Jiang family. Jiang che and I are sworn enemies, so I’m of the same generation as him. Those children of the Jiang family are naturally juniors!”

upon hearing this, shi yan smoothed her skirt and sat upright. she held her phone in one hand and placed the other on her lap. Brother Su chen, you keep mentioning this Jiang che. What’s the matter between you two? ”

“This isn’t something you should be asking about, don’t ask around.”

“you don’t let me find out, but you always mention him to me. aren’t you afraid of arousing my curiosity? I’m currently living in the same courtyard as him.”

hearing her words, su chen became anxious.

“Don’t, don’t, don’t. Don’t be curious. I won’t mention him to you again! He’s not a good person, so stay away from him!”

It was impossible to stay far away.

” brother su chen, you can continue to rest. i won’t disturb you anymore. ”

She did not plan to get anything from su chen.

“He’s dead? You woke me up and then ignored me, aren’t you too heartless?”

Brother Su chen, ” Shi Yan smiled. I’ll treat you to a meal when you come to Haicheng after you’re done with your work.

When she hung up the phone, Shi Yan faintly heard su chen say, ” the sun has indeed risen from the West.

She got up with a smile and went to the bookshelf to find a book. She planned to read it after washing up and use it to calm herself down. Otherwise, she was afraid that she would lose sleep at night if she continued to be so excited.

at the same time, in the bamboo garden.

“fifth lord, why didn’t you come in since you’re back?”

jiang lin came out of the house and was shocked to see jiang che standing in the courtyard.

He had heard the commotion and wanted to come out to see if Lord fifth had returned. He had not expected Lord fifth to be standing in the courtyard.

“let the wind blow for a while.”

Jiang Lin was stunned.

The hairdryer actually told him.

was fifth lord in a good mood?

then, she recalled that lord fifth had gone out alone with miss shi yan today and instantly understood.

it seemed that it wasn’t far from lord fifth’s success. fortunately, they were in haicheng. if they were in the capital, they would probably be startled to see lord fifth treat a girl so specially.

Not daring to disturb him any further, Jiang Lin quietly turned around and returned to his room.

jiang che didn’t care about him and continued to stand in the courtyard, enjoying the wind.