Is it miss su?

Seeing that they were all looking at the people who got out of the car, Yun Jian introduced, ” “This is Yu Xi, my friend. He just came back from overseas.”

“yuxi, this is jiang cheng, the young master of the jiang family in haicheng.”

she first introduced jiang sheng to the other party, but she saw that the other party was looking at jiang rui, who was beside jiang sheng. yun jian was a little surprised and continued to introduce, ” “This is Jiang Rui, the young lady of the Jiang family in Sea city.”

Yu Xi was about 30 years old, and he had a handsome face. His face was not cold, but he gave people a feeling that he was not easy to approach.

she could tell that he was not a simple person just by looking up.

Some people couldn’t just pretend to be imposing.

seeing that he was staring at jiang rui, jiang cheng frowned and pulled jiang rui to him with one hand. ” “So it’s the third young master of the Yu family, nice to meet you.”

Yu Xi’s gaze then turned to him.

she looked at him, then at jiang rui. she nodded slightly, her tone emotionless.”Young master Jiang, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Speaking of the Yu family, they were the top family in Sea city twenty years ago. They were not comparable to the Jiang family, su family, han family, and other families in Sea city.

this was because the yu family had two extremely talented sons.

the eldest young master of the yu family, yu wushuang, was just like his name, worthy of the title of young master wushuang. the status of the yu family under his control was unparalleled in sea city. The second young master of the Yu family, Yu Miao, had the air of a profligate son, but he did not act like one. Instead, he bragged about his outstanding talents.

The brothers of the Yu family were also very harmonious. This made the Yu family’s position in Sea city even more unshakeable.

however, in a car accident nineteen years ago, the two young masters of the yu family passed away at the same time. old master yu and old lady yu couldn’t take the blow and passed away on the spot. old master yu fell seriously ill from then on, and the eleven-year-old third young master, yu xi, hurriedly brought old master yu overseas for medical treatment. they had been gone for nineteen years.

The Yu family had also gradually disappeared from Sea city in these 19 years.

nowadays, there were not many people who knew about this past, and even fewer people knew about the existence of yuxi, but this did not include the head of a big aristocratic family in haicheng like jiang cheng. even if jiang cheng was only five years old 19 years ago, he was still an ignorant child.

“third young master yu and doctor yun are friends?” jiang cheng glanced at yu xi and yun jian.

” when father was still alive, yun jian was his attending doctor for two years. ”

when shi yan, who didn’t have a strong presence, heard this, her expression froze.

when he was still alive?

The old master of the Yu family had passed away?

However, thinking about it, if old master Yu was still alive, Yu Xi would still be by his side at this time, and would not appear in this city that only brought sadness to the Yu family.

Although the news of the Yu family’s old master’s death had shocked Jiang Cheng, he didn’t ask much and only said, ” “so that’s how it is.”