shocked the old lady

She was so shocked that her heart started to beat faster.

oh my god, lord fifth’s eyes were clearly calm, but she just felt that it was very scary!

She hurriedly bowed and ran away.

she ran out of the courtyard, her emotions still not completely calmed down.

oh my god! Yesterday, when she found out that miss Shi had gone out with the fifth Lord, she had not completely calmed down from the shock of the night. Now, she had to witness such a scene again!

was the look in fifth lord’s eyes when he looked at miss shi gentle?

it should be. his eyes were so affectionate and full of miss shi. what else could it be other than gentleness?

i didn’t expect miss shi and fifth master’s relationship to progress so quickly! she still remembered that not long ago, she was still frightened by miss shi’s encounter with fifth lord at the lotus pond and the fact that she had sent him back to bamboo garden!

were miss shi and fifth master a good match?

That would be a perfect match!

she did not care if their backgrounds matched. as miss shi’s fan, she only cared about whether their looks matched!

with a shocked and excited mood, xiao zhao was about to leave. when he passed by the old lady’s courtyard, the courtyard door was not closed. the old lady, who was enjoying the cool air in the courtyard, saw xiao zhao in a daze.

she said to aunt wan, who was sitting at the side,”wasn’t that little zhao?” I remember that she just walked by the door a few minutes ago. She should be going to Yan’s yard. Why is she back so soon? also, why does she look so out of it?”

“did something happen to yan? call xiao zhao over and ask him.”

Of course, aunt Wan was not stupid enough to go out in the hot sun to call for help. She took out her mobile phone and called Xiao Zhao. After a while, Xiao Zhao fell back in a daze.

“old madam, aunt wan.” he greeted them all.

“old madam, is there something you need me for?”

“Don’t stand there under the sun, come and sit.” the old lady said.

little zhao didn’t decline. it was indeed very hot to stand under the sun.

“What happened to you just now? why did he come back after just a few minutes? did something happen to yan?”

obviously, the old lady did not know that jiang che was in shi yan’s courtyard at this time. although when jiang che entered shi yan’s courtyard just now, other than jiang rui and the other two, many servants who passed by saw him, no one would be bored enough to come and inform the old lady in the afternoon.

Moreover, this matter concerned the most taboo person in the old estate, fifth master. If they ran to inform the old lady, they might be punished instead.

jiang rui and the other two would not disturb the old lady’s rest in the afternoon.

due to all these reasons, even if the two courtyards were only separated by a wall, the old lady did not know that jiang che was next door.

“i’ll do this!”

“if you have something to say, say it. why are you hemming and hawing? little zhao, you’ve been in the old mansion for less than half a year. i saw that you were clever and sensible, so i kept you by my side. don’t live more and more backwards.” the old lady’s expression did not change. she still had a kind face, and her tone was not high or heavy, but she was not angry.