Arriving at the new residence

Shi Yan remained calm even under Jiang Rui’s stare.

“It’s nothing,” she said with a light smile.

“later on, i went to eat with your fifth uncle and met that doctor yun. i thought that since doctor yun is your fifth uncle’s friend, and third young master is his friend, then maybe your fifth uncle knows third young master. so, i thought back to the time when i met third young master.”

“now that i think about it, i realize that something is wrong.”

“of course, it’s also possible that i’m overthinking things.”

her explanation was very reasonable and did not sound problematic. however, it was precisely because she had explained and explained so much that jiang rui felt that there was a problem.

It was really not like her to explain so much!

however, jiang rui did not pursue the matter. she looked at her deeply and suppressed the strange feeling in her heart.”You’re really thinking too much. I don’t even know third young master Yu, why would he look at me in the wrong way? It can’t be love at first sight, right? Even if it’s love at first sight, it should be for you.”

“What are you talking about?” Shi Yan smiled.

“don’t overthink it, yan,” jiang rui chuckled.

Speaking of which, we’ve been having military training at different times these days. We haven’t had dinner together. Let’s have dinner together tonight? ”

“i’m afraid i can’t do it tonight. your fifth uncle is coming over.” shi yan smiled.

jiang rui,”yingluo.”

he had unknowingly eaten a handful of dog food.

“alright, we’ll meet another day then. i’m at my dormitory, i’ll go upstairs first.”

“alright, call me if you need anything.”

Jiang Rui, who had taken a few steps back to the dormitory, couldn’t help but look back at Shi Yan, who was walking towards Building 12. She was even more puzzled.

this wasn’t the first time yan had told her to call her.

She didn’t think much of it once or twice, but after a few times, she felt that something was off.

why did it feel like something was going to happen to her?

Yan was acting weird today too. Why did she say that her brother was nervous after seeing Yu Xi?

It couldn’t be that Yu Xi wanted to snatch her away from her brother, right?

What were they thinking? Yu Xi had nothing to do with them.

also, she had been thinking about it for the past two days. yan actually supported her about her abnormal possessiveness towards her brother, which didn’t seem right.

yan wasn’t an immoral person. even if she was biased towards her friend, she wouldn’t be that biased, because it might lead her into the abyss.

yan knew it would lead her into the abyss, but she still did it, which was undoubtedly harmful to her.

But she had a feeling that Yan wouldn’t hurt her.

That was why it was even stranger.

could there be some reason that she didn’t know that could easily resolve her abnormal possessiveness towards her brother?

if there was such a reason, what could it be?

besides, yan wasn’t the only one acting weird lately. her brother was acting weird too.