miss shi doesn't blame me

shi yan didn’t respond to him. she just smiled and gently stepped forward to put her arms around his waist. without waiting for her to do anything else, jiang che took her into the house and closed the glass door behind him.

The curtains that had just been opened were not closed.

The moonlight was hazy, and the night wind was blowing. The faint moonlight shone through the window, blending with the warm light from the bedside lamp in the room.

their eyes met, and the atmosphere suddenly became charming.

jiang che lowered his eyes and looked at shi yan, his gaze deep and bewitching.”miss shi, you seduced me. don’t blame me.”

B0x𝔫𝙤ѵ𝑒𝙡.com
Shi Yan smiled and raised her head slightly to meet his eyes.”Yes, I don’t blame you.”

Then, just as Jiang Che’s gaze deepened, she tiptoed and kissed him on the lips.

jiang che was someone she had wanted to make her own from the first time she saw him. she felt that there was no need for him to restrain himself and make things difficult for her. her desire for him was no less than his desire for her.

he was clearly such a lustful person, but he could restrain himself every time. her heart ached when she saw him.

She had always wanted such a person since she was young, so why should she make things difficult for herself? she would be Frank and open. from the first time they met, she had taken the initiative to send him back to bamboo garden. she had been planning to get close to him, and she was the one who had plotted against him first.

So what if she schemed against him again?

why did she not give him the calligraphy piece last night but tonight? that was because she had already planned it out when she had asked su mu to prepare a brush, ink, paper, and an ink stone for her to personally write a piece of calligraphy for jiang che.

Wasn’t she reserved enough to scheme for such a thing?

He was indeed not very reserved.

But what did this matter? she only knew how to scheme against Jiang che.

moreover, jiang che was willing to be tricked by her.

As she had expected, he had come to find her.

however, to her surprise, he didn’t go through the main entrance but climbed over the balcony.

however, it didn’t matter how he came. anyway, he came as she wished.

At first, she was the dominant one, so they were gentle and entangled. The two kissed for a while, and Jiang che didn’t continue to rub against her. He held her waist tightly and took over.

Her nightdress and robe had fallen to the ground at some point, and she was only left with a light purple spaghetti strap nightdress. She walked all the way from the window to the bed in the room.

the bedside lamp was on, and the temperature in the room gradually rose.

with one hand on her waist and the other on her shoulder, jiang che looked up from her neck. his peach blossom eyes were strong and bewitching, and his voice was no longer as clear and warm as before.”miss shi, you have one chance to go back on your word.”

the girl’s long black hair was spread out, and her usually elegant face was covered with a layer of moisture. her slightly closed eyelashes trembled and she slowly opened her eyes.

It was misty.

“Teacher Jiang, from the first time I saw you, I already had a plan.”

After staring at her for a few seconds, Jiang che lowered his head and kissed her on the lips. He then looked up and continued to look at her, ” “Miss Shi, aren’t you a little silly?”