How to find out about su chen

Jiang che put down his phone and took another sip of red wine. “Yes, my girlfriend’s surname is Shi.”

Qu Boyan’s gaze landed on Jiang Che’s face. “The surname Shi doesn’t seem to be common. How should I address you, Sir?”

“Jiang che.”

Jiang che raised his glass to qu poxin.

“Qu Boyan, nice to meet you.” Qu Boyan raised his glass as well.

Jiang che looked at him with his deep and distant but calm eyes, ” “nice to meet you.”

Yu Xi and Yun Jian, who were at the side, exchanged a look and didn’t say anything.

the atmosphere was weird, and it was not appropriate for them to interrupt.

“teacher’s surname is jiang? The Jiang family of Sea city?”

Jiang che didn’t answer directly. Instead, he said, ” I’m currently living in the Jiang family’s mansion in Haicheng. According to seniority, the current head of the Jiang family in Haicheng calls me fifth uncle.

the jiang family, xing wu.

Fifth master Jiang?

qu boyan’s scrutinizing gaze fell on jiang che again.

The fifth Lord Jiang of the capital had the reputation of “a gentleman like jade, gentle and wise.” It was said that the moon in the sky was unstained by the secular world.

The person in front of him had a bit of gentlemanly elegance, but he was not tainted by the secular world?

qu boyan’s gaze fell on the hickey on jiang che’s neck.

It didn’t seem to have anything to do with being unstained by the secular world.

in that case, this fifth lord jiang should not be the same fifth lord jiang.

“so it’s the jiang family of sea city.”

it was their first time meeting, after all, and it would be rude to ask too many questions. qu boyan did not ask any more questions, but looked at yu xi.”when did third young master yu return to sea city? There’s no news from the outside world.”

“I just came back a few days ago. There were some things that needed to be dealt with, so I didn’t release the news. After a few days, when everything is settled, we will invite some of the old friends of the Yu family to a small gathering. If movie Emperor qu is free, you can come to the Yu family.”

“Thank you for your invitation. If I’m free at that time, I’ll definitely come and visit.”

he raised his cup to yu xi and took a sip of wine before looking at yun jian. ” “Doctor Yun,”

Yun Jian smiled and looked at him.

I’ve always known that doctor Yun’s medical skills are superb. I’m sure you have many good friends in the same industry. I wonder if doctor Yun has heard of the miracle doctor su chen? ”

“I’ve heard of it,” Yun Jian replied.

he must have heard of su chen’s name, but he had never had any interactions with him.

If she had any interactions with su chen …

Yun Jian glanced in Jiang Che’s direction.

Everyone in the medical circle knew that the famous medical genius Dr. Jiang and su chen were sworn enemies.

not bad, dr. jiang.

Very few people in the medical circle knew ah Che’s name. They only knew that his surname was Jiang.