There is no one else here

At the party, Shi Yan and Jiang Rui sat in a corner. The others were either looking for good wine to taste or chatting with acquaintances. Even Jiang Heng had gathered with a few people he was close to.

Shi Yan had drunk five or six glasses of wine, and her cheeks were a little red.

jiang rui, who was sitting opposite her, looked normal.

Rui ‘er, it’s a little boring. I want to go out for a walk. Do you want to come? ”

Actually, it wasn’t just boring, it was also a little noisy.

shi yan didn’t really like this kind of noisy occasion.

“Together, of course, we have to go together.”

Jiang Rui was afraid that someone would find an opportunity to bully Shi Yan, so she kept her company and did not go anywhere else. Only occasionally, people would come over to say hello to her. Of course, if the people who came to greet her were usually good people, she would also introduce them to Shi Yan.

Shi Yan got her answer and stood up.

jiang rui also put down her wine glass and stood up. however, as soon as she stood up and took a step, she staggered and almost fell.

Shi Yan quickly reached out to help her.

but someone was one step ahead of shi yan.

An arm wrapped around Jiang Rui’s waist.

Shi Yan glanced at Jiang Cheng, who was holding Jiang Rui, and withdrew her hand indifferently.

jiang cheng looked at the drunk jiang rui and frowned. ” “Why did you drink so much?”

“not much, not much. i’m not drunk. brother, let me go first. i’m going out with yan.” she tugged at jiang cheng’s hand that was around her, but he didn’t pull it away.

“you can’t even stand properly, and you still want to go out?”

“I can stand still, I’m not drunk, let go of me Yingluo first.”

of course, jiang cheng didn’t let go of her. he said to shi yan, ” ” i’m sorry, ms. shi. i can’t let rui ‘er run around like this. why don’t i ask jing hailan to come over and let her accompany you? ”

shi yan glanced at the drunk jiang rui, who couldn’t break free from jiang cheng’s embrace and closed her eyes. she knew that she couldn’t be with her anymore.

she just didn’t expect jiang rui to be so shameless. when she was sitting there just now, she couldn’t tell that jiang rui was drunk at all. she clearly looked normal.

He smiled and shook his head. no need. I won’t go far. I’m fine alone.

jiang cheng thought that this was han di’s territory and that after the ruckus just now, no one would cause trouble for shi yan in han di’s territory, knowing that the jiang family was behind her. he was not worried.

” then, miss shi, if there’s anything you need, just give rui ‘er a call. i’ll hold onto her phone. ”

“alright,” he said.

She turned to leave. After a few steps, Shi Yan suddenly stopped and turned back.

She saw Jiang Rui in Jiang Cheng’s arms. Jiang Cheng, who was holding Jiang Rui, was helping her tidy her hair with one hand. His actions and the way he looked at Jiang Rui were extremely gentle.

After taking a deep look, Shi Yan turned around and left.

not far away, someone happened to see shi yan leave.