Mr. Jiang, See You Tomorrow

“Xiao Yan and I will be staying at school, but Xiao Yan will still be staying at my house on weekends and holidays,”Jiang Rui continued.

Since Jiang Rui, the eldest daughter of the Jiang family, had spoken, Su Mi did not dare to ask any more questions. If she continued to ask, she would overstep her boundaries. After all, Shi Yan was the guest of Old Madame Jiang of the Jiang family, the honored guest of the Jiang family that Jiang Rui had mentioned.

“This is great. Rui’er, this way you will have a partner when you go to and from school.”

Han Shuang Shuang looked very happy for Jiang Rui.

“Yes. This way, I’ll have someone to accompany me, and it’s all because of my grandmother. It was under grandmother’s insistence that Xiao Yan agreed to follow me back to the old house during the weekends and holidays.”

Jiang Rui snorted coldly in her heart, ‘Don’t think that I can’t see through your intentions. Isn’t it just that you can’t stand to see Xiao Yan stay at my house? I’ll mention Grandma Jiang and see who dares to gossip anymore!’

As for why they couldn’t stand to see Xiao Yan stay at her house, she understood it in her heart.

Han Shuang Shuang’s interest in her brother was not a secret in the circle.

She thought that Xiao Yan was a rival in love. She thought too much, but she did not know that even if Xiao Yan wanted to be remembered, she would be thinking about the person that they would never be able to get close to!

“It seems like Grandma Jiang likes Miss Shi very much,”Han Shuang said with a smile as she looked at Shi Yan.

“Of course she does. Xiao Yan saved my grandmother’s life. Besides, even if Xiao Yan didn’t save my grandmother, she has a good temperament and looks good. Very few people would dislike her, right?”

Jiang Rui was not lying at all. It was indeed hard to dislike Shi Yan’s quiet and aloof personality. Moreover, she was gentle and polite to others, and she was well-mannered. She was the most likable person among the elders.

“Rui’er, you seem to like Miss Shi very much,” Han Shuangshuang said.

Jiang Rui shrugged and did not comment.

“Isn’t it obvious?”

It was indeed obvious. They had not seen it before. They had thought that Jiang Rui was only treating Shi Yan on the orders of Old Madame Jiang of the Jiang family. Now, it seemed that Jiang Rui was obviously very willing to do this.

The young master of the Jiang family was a very popular person in Sea City. Everyone knew that he doted on his sister, Jiang Rui. For so many years, in order to get close to the young master of the Jiang family, many people had tried to curry favor with Jiang Rui. However, none of them had caught Jiang Rui’s attention like Shi Yan, including Han Shuang Shuang.

Although Han Shuang Shuang liked to put on airs and did not try to curry favor with Jiang Rui as others did, her attitude toward Jiang Rui had always been very good.

However, Han Shuang Shuang, who had a good family background, good grades, a little fame in the circle, and was the goddess of the school campus, had always been indifferent to Jiang Rui’s attitude toward her.

Therefore, when she saw Jiang Rui being so friendly toward Shi Yan, Han Shuang Shuang could not help but tighten her grip on the coffee cup.

“That’s great. Rui’er, you’ll have a companion you can whisper to in the future.”

As Han Shuang Shuang spoke, she said half-jokingly, “Miss Shi is so beautiful and has such a good temperament. It’s very different from the rumors. Sitting together, you look more like a real socialite from an aristocratic family than we do.”