74

A U T H O R

The only source of sound was the clinking sound of the keys. There were two doors inside the storeroom. One was opened by Jungkook and the main door was being opened right now by Jin.

'Please forgive all of my sins, I shall spray Holy (Hobi 😂)water after I come out from this room.' Hoseok prayed as he held Jungkook with his left hand and Yoongi standing on his right.

Taehyung and Namjoon were guarding a scaredy Jin as Jimin went out to bring some masks to prevent dust allergy.

-crack-

A loud noise echoed through the empty house. For some reason, Jin was feeling anxious but he shrugged it off and walked inside the store room.

'It's so big!' Jungkook awed.

The store room was indeed big enough. Two bedrooms can easily be fixed here. Everyone has already split up.

Jimin gave masks to everyone as he and Taehyung vanished into a corner.

Jin didn't let Jungkook the muscular bunny go away from him as Hoseok and Namjoon went towards the shelves. Yoongi also started to explore on his own.

'If you guys see any pink color album then let me know.' Jin said.
.
.
Taehyung and Jimin came towards the east side of the store room and found some kids' toys.

'Aww, is it Jin hyung's? So cute!' Jimin laughed.

'I don't think so. But on the other hand, he likes pink stuff so much.' Taehyung sighed and shook his head.

'My kiyomi is the total opposite of him. She hates pink so much. I guess she and hyung are totally opposite of each other. That's why they don't click often.' Taehyung said.

'True. There is so much pink stuff. My eyeballs will turn pink now! Ugh!' Jimin groaned.
.
.
Hoseok and Namjoon were on the west side of the storeroom. They found a lot of useless things such as old newspapers, dirty clothes, torn papers, etc.

Namjoon tried to find something useful but his luck was as bad as it was before.

'Oh? Isn't it a phone cover?' Hoseok asked.

'It says the princess. Hah! I think it's hyung's sister's.' Namjoon said.

'Seriously? Both siblings are obsessed with pink?!' Hoseok laughed.

'Pfft, look at these photos hyung!' Namjoon whispered to Hoseok and encouraged him to look at the photo frames filled with Jin and his parents.

'He looked a well-behaved child back then.' Hoseok snickered.
.
.
Walking to the north side of the room, Jin and Jungkook found some useful photo albums. Jin cleaned two chairs as they both sat down on the chairs before dusting the albums as they opened them one by one.

Jungkook was grateful to be with Jin at that moment since he felt suffocated while being in the stuffed room.

Jin opened an album filled with his childhood photos.

'Omo look at the photos! Baby Jin was so cute! But big Jin hyung right now is.....uuuaaakkkk!' Jungkook made some vomiting noises as he looked at the photos that Jin was holding.

'This is my cousin Xeng Xue. He is Chinese and was adopted by my uncle and aunt.' Jin said ignoring Jungkook's teasing.

'But how can a Korean adopt a Chinese person?'

'He was living in the orphanage over here. Nobody took the initiative to take him back since it was a troublesome process. My uncle and aunt happened to adopt a boy and found him suitable and adorable.'