82

A U T H O R

Panicking, Y/N tried to crawl back but Yoongi was one step ahead of her. He quickly sat and pushed her shoulder making her squeal in panic as she fell on the grass with his hand behind her head so that she won't get hurt.

Yoongi removed his hand and was half on top of her. He put both of his hands on each side of her face as Y/N cursed inside her mind infinity times.

'You know it is dangerous to observe a man who has a crush on you so intimately?'

Yoongi looked at her eyes and smirked a little as he looked at her lips and said,

'Specially if you stare at his lips, he will think that you want to kiss him. So hardly until one of you is out of breath.' He whispered the last part right beside her ear giving her a tickling sensation.

'I-I-' Y/N gasped when Yoongi suddenly kissed the left corner of her lips which didn't even count as a kiss yet she felt that he was bullying her.

Yoongi backed away after seeing how red she was.

'Sure, she is obviously Jin hyung's sister. Both of them have this ability to become red when they are overwhelmed or flustered.' Yoongi thought.

'You wanna eat something and watch anything? I think Jong Suk hyung's drama was released not too long ago. Right?' Yoongi tried to ease the atmosphere.

Y/N nodded quickly.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Soon they finished the whole series as Y/N's phone rang. She had a schedule with the newcomers.

After bidding goodbyes, Y/N was dropped off in front of her company. And then she went home.

Right now, she was baking a cake for her two brothers who were sitting together and were bitching about her. Taehyung's father was helping Y/N as his mother bought another album from Y/N.

'These are when we first adopted her.' She said as she sat between the two singers and shared her happy moments.

'I also bought the albums which have her childhood photos.' Jin grinned and pulled out a few thick albums from a shopping bag and put them on the table.

'Wow! Such a good negotiation!' Taehyung grinned and smirked when he saw Y/N's irritated face from the window that connected the living room and the kitchen.

'Appa! Tell your son to take back those albums!!!' Y/N cried out and complained to her foster father.

'And don't you dare to give those albums to Taehyung oppa! Otherwise, I will stop talking to you!'

Even though Y/N spoke in embarrassment which Taehyung and his parents knew was something Jin took personally.

With a thud sound, he quickly dropped the album in his hand which was provided by Taehyung's mother, and quickly took all the albums he bought with him.

Y/N was obviously too shocked compared with her foster parents and brother.

'I-I won't let them see okay?'

Jin behaved like a traumatized boy who was too close to being raped or something like that. Jin's behavior made Y/N put the spatula on her father's hand as she rushed toward her brother. She quickly took his hands and walked towards her room.

'We will be back soon. You guys can just look at those albums. Don't worry.'

She pulled Jin inside and closed the door behind her. She bit her lips to prevent crying as she felt helpless.

When she heard his low voice, she wanted to hug him but she knew they couldn't talk in front of her foster family. It will only make Jin's reputation go low.

She made Jin sit on the bed as she hugged him as tightly as she could. Jin hugged her back as he felt warmth coming towards him to soothe his heart.

'Oppa......I..I will never stop talking with you. I was just kidding back then yeah?'

'Mmh..'

'I am sorry for making you think so low. I am guilty of this attitude of mine which made you have this fear. I was immature when I accused you of what those Kims did. You were the reason why I was born and why I was loved before you went abroad. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have met my friends and had a good life. Please don't blame yourself. I was wrong. Can you forgive me?'

'No no! You did nothing wrong.' Jin shook his head.

'I should have known about it and should have tried to find you harder.'

'It's all in the past. I am living my happiest moment right now. So let's forget everything okay?'

Jin nodded.

'Then let's go back. Don't lose your cool image in front of omma, appa, and Taehyung oppa.' Y/N snickered.

'Also you can tell them about our childhood memories and let them see those photos. I don't mind. I also want to hear those stories about us that I have forgotten.'

Jin smiled and nodded his head.
.
.
.
.
.
'You mean she would pee on the corner of the doors?! Seriously?!' Taehyung laughed too much as he fell from the couch.

'The fuck?!' Y/N cursed as she put the cake on the table and huffed angrily.

'Can't you just say something nice!' Y/N sighed.

'And when we realize that Y/N wasn't shouting or it was too quiet, we immediately look through every door corner and would always find her smiling face standing with nothing but a loosened diaper and making splash sound with her feet.'

'For god's sake I was only 3!' Y/N whined.

'When she stayed here, she would always go to the corner of the doors and stand there doing nothing.' Taehyung said.

'What! WHEN DID I KIM TAEHYUNG!?'

'Omma!!' Y/N shouted again.

'Taehyung, don't lie in front of your elders.'

Their mother meant Jin but Taehyung shrugged off.

'What? I saw you okay?'

'That one time! Only one time I was feeling dizzy because of the outside weather and stood in front of the door to stabilize myself!' Y/N tried to defend herself.

'Yeah yeah-'

'Let's applaud for Miss IU and Yoongi-ssi!'

The TV which was turned on was ignored until they heard familiar names. The trio tilted their head and looked at Yoongi and IU who sat beside each other and were interviewed for their collaboration.

'Oh! I remember Yoongi hyung saying that IU noona and he will be doing another collaboration. This time the MV shoot will be overseas.' Taehyung said.

Y/N felt her heart heavy and uneasy. She knew Yoongi had a crush on IU and his liking her was only recent days.

'What if his crush for onnie starts to awaken again? Will he stop the goofy act for me?..'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Author: Smells like jealousy. I guess someone's 'jealous' named dish us burning 👀