71

A U T H O R

'Hello?-'

'I just confess my feelings and now you are going on a vacation?'

Y/N quickly looked back at her friends as she quickly stood up and went towards the guest room.

Closing the door, she finally talked back.

'What do you mean? I have no right to have personal space?' Y/N asked with an irritating voice.

Just now, she was playing cards with her friends and she lost because of the duo cheating of Rose and Jackson.

'I didn't say that-'

'Besides aren't you also on a vacation?! To one of your member's houses? I also have heard from Taehyung oppa!'

Yoongi suddenly smiled when he heard Y/N's nagging.

His heart suddenly melted as he imagined the face of angry Y/N.

'So cute! Fuck!' He couldn't help but curse mentally and immediately pushed away his imaginary angry Y/N.

'Okay fine. I admit I was just a little jealous.' Yoongi said.

Y/N smiled in victory, but upon realizing that she is smiling at Yoongi's words, she quickly pressed her lips together but didn't say anything.

'So when are you leaving?' Yoongi asked.

'Tomorrow.'

'Where?'

'Nowhere! If you have nothing else to talk about, then can I hang up? I have things to do.'

'Sure. But tell me the time..'

After confirming the time, Yoongi hung up the call. Already deciding to see her off before she leaves, Yoongi walked towards the shared room and lay beside Hoseok.

'Whom did you call?' Hoseok asked.

'Someone important.'

'I thought it was Y/N. The way you rushed out after seeing her post.'

Yoongi didn't comment back but scrolled through his phone.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'What do you mean by not having her name?' Jiyong asked with a frustrated face.

'I am sorry sir, but it seems that there are some technical problems. Miss. Kim has to wait for 5 hours for the next flight.'

'Then let's just take a private jet!' Rose said.

'You surely can but still, she needs access to pass the gate of the airport.'

'How about I come later? It's not like we are separated for a few days or even a day. It's fine. Besides, you guys can freshen up and pick up the groceries for our rented house.' Y/N said.

'But!-'

'Let me stay behind with you.' Jackson cut off Jong Suk's voice.

'We only have an emergency seat available for this type of case. I am afraid we can't give two seats to you.'

'It's really fine.' Y/N insisted.

'I don't feel good at all. It seems like something will happen if we are not here.' Jackson frowned.