78

A U T H O R

'Morning!' Rose greeted Jackson.

'Morning. When did you wake up?' Jackson asked as he took the mug and went to the coffee machine.

'About an hour ago? Or so.'

'Wow, early bird.'

'It's 11!'

'So what? Me and the boys wake up at 2 or 3.'

'Ugh. Whatever. So, what's the plan for today?'

'Eat at Jeju's famous restaurant. It's only 10 Kilometers away from the main road. I think we can have lunch over there.'

'But I thought we would be making lunch by ourselves?' Rose asked.

'They are still sleeping. It will be too late to make lunch for 5 people. Let's just eat outside and then visit some places.'

'Okay. I will notify the bodyguards.'

Rose walked out of the kitchen. At that time Jiyong also came inside and took out the bread and butter.

'Lunch outside.' Jackson said.

'Okay.' Jiyong toasted the pieces of bread.

Even though Jackson said that, he still toasted two breads. Jackson got hungry by watching as he snatched one of the bread and thanked Jiyong.

Jiyong lazily put another one and took out the toasted one but before he could put the butter, someone's hand came from behind and snatched the second one.

He narrowed his eyes and looked behind. It was Y/N.

'Yaa! It was mine!'

'Just put another one oppa.' Y/N shrugged off.

'Ugh!'

-Ting-

It indicated that the third one which Jiyong put after Jackson took the first one has been toasted. As soon as he turned around, another hand beat him and took the third bread.

'The fuck?!'

'What? Mmhh..' Jong Suk took a bite of the toast as Jiyong fumed in anger.

The trio laughed.

'At least brush your teeth!' Jiyong scolded Jong Suk.

'I seriously didn't want to eat but seeing how they were teasing you, I thought it would be funny if I also joined them.' Jong Suk laughed and gave Jiyong his toast back.

'Enough of making fun of my favorite oppa.' Rose butted in.

'Awww.' Jiyong looked at Rose who walked towards him and.....

Rose took the toast from Jiyong's hand which Jong Suk handed him and took another bite.

'But since this bread was already half eaten then imma just finished it. You should toast a brand new one oppa.'

Rose laughed as the other three also laughed. Jiyong admitted his defeat and took out another piece of bread but didn't put it in the toaster machine. He stuffed it just like that in his mouth and sipped the cold milk that he had taken out from the fridge earlier.

After the teasing session was over, everyone showered and got ready.
.

.

.

.

.
Apparently Y/N and Rose took one of the downstairs rooms. Jong Suk and Jiyong shared the other room and Jackson slept on the rooftop room. They decided to take turns for the rooftop room. Tonight it will be Jiyong's turn. Tomorrow will be Y/N and Rose's turn and the day after tomorrow will be Jong Suk's turn.
.
.
.
'So who will drive?' Rose asked.

'I will try. You guide me.' Jiyong said.

Rose sat on the passenger seat, beside Jiyong as the other three sat behind. Y/N and Jackson did a stone, paper, and scissors game to choose the loser for the middle seat. But in the end, they teamed up and cornered Jong Suk.

'This kids.' Jong Suk sighed.

Y/N sat on the left side and Jackson sat on the right side. Jong Suk thought that the torture was over but alas! They talked, laughed, and shared some reels and made Jong suk squeeze like a sandwich.

The drive was for 30 minutes as they stopped for petrol. It took them a while to find that restaurant.

'Is that the one? Isn't it......!?!?!?' Rose stopped in disbelief.

'What the! There is a huge K-pop café inside this restaurant! Do you think I, Jackson, and Rose can go inside just like that?! Besides Jong-suk and Y/N will also be recognised here!' Jiyong shouted.

'It's fine~'

Jackson walked out of the car as Y/N and Jong Suk did the same. Rose also took her bag and walked out as Jiyong parked the car and got outside.

'Won't it be a problem?' Y/N asked.

'Nope. We can just click some photos and then hide.' Jackson said confidently.

The five of them stood still and let one of their guards go inside. He talked with the manager and reserved a private room on the VIP floor.

After confirming, they also walked inside. They went inside as a group of three.

First Jiyong and Jackson with one bodyguard. Then Y/N and Rose with two guards and lastly Jong Suk with one bodyguard.

4 guards came here with them. But more than 3 guards were inside the house. They brought a total of 7 guards with them to Jeju Island.
.
.
.
'Hi! Please come with me.' The boy from the restaurant smiled and made Jong Suk follow him.

Jong Suk could hear whispers. Which were about Y/N and Rose.

He cursed because he knew it was a bad idea to let Rose and Y/N go together. Even though the popularity of the male idols and actors is more in comparison to the female idols and actors, Y/N and Rose were too famous in comparison to the others.

'Was that Nabi?!'

'Maybe but I think the other one was one of the BlackPink members!'

'I am sure it was Nabi! Can I ask her for a photo?'

Jong Suk walked quickly and took the elevator. He sighed in relief.

'Please make sure nobody comes near our room. We want to have a peaceful lunch with privacy.' Jong Suk said.

The boy nodded.

Jong Suk was the last one to enter the room. The others had already taken their seats.

There were two big tables since it was for 10 people. The five of them sat on the round table and the 4 guards sat on the other table.

'I want to eat hotpot!' Jackson sighed.

'No hotpot! We drank last night. Have some light lunch with hangover soup.' Jiyong said.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'The lunch was superb!' Jiyong burped and laughed when Rose made a disgusting face.

'Yeah, it was.' Jackson nodded.

'So where should we go now?' Y/N asked as she took the car key from Jiyong.

'How about some private place for us to talk calmly?'

Y/N froze when she heard the voice.

Her ears twitched as she felt panic. She recognized the voice.

Why not? Because she has heard this voice in her teenage years as well as recently.

It was none other than Hoseok's......

TO BE CONTINUED.......