84

83.5

A U T H O R

Yoongi didn't know when he pulled Y/N towards him, he didn't know when they walked towards an empty room, he didn't know when they kissed so fiercely that their clothes were all wrinkled.

When he regained his consciousness, Y/N was pinned by him beside the closed door.
.
.
Y/N panted heavily under him as she rolled her eyes in pleasure.

She took a deep breath and pushed him towards her again and kissed him again.

'I like you. I didn't realize it till now. So forget the rejection I showed before and kiss me till I pass out.'

'Y/N you are drunk.' Yoongi tried his best not to take her all for himself because he knew she would regret it tomorrow.'

'I am not drunk Mr.Min. I had fruit wine before because the bartender gave me the wrong drink. So don't think that I will regret it. I just want to yours tonight. So take me as you want.'

Yoongi's eyes were red after hearing her bold words.

He liked it when she called him formally. He knew it was his kink from now on to be called formally by her whenever they did any intimate course.

He felt his throat tight as Y/N saw him rolling his Adam's apple slowly.

She blinked and took another bold move. She tip-toed and put his Adam's apple between her lips as she sucked them a little.

Yoongi's breath was too messy when she kissed his Adam's apple.

Just when she went back to her original position, Yoongi grabbed her waist and pushed her closer.

He tilted her neck and gave her some hickey. Trailing from her neck to her lips, he started to walk towards the bed with her in his arms.

Y/N thought he would be gentle but she didn't know that she actually provoked him by her words and actions.

Yoongi pushed her towards the bed as he loosened his tie.

Y/N's breath hitched at the sight. Loosening a boy's tie was somehow felt sexy to her, she would always find it hot.

So when Yoongi did it, her whole body felt it was on fire.

Yoongi smirked and got on top of her.

'You know I love it when you are so fucking submissive like this. But I don't want to have sex on our first day of dating. So rest up.'

'Eh?'

Yoongi laughed when he saw Y/N's face. She was so astonished when she heard him.

'Yes. We will go all the way down there when we get married or when we have dated for a few months at least.'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Yoongi was still laughing at Y/N's embarrassed face. It was morning and they both just came out from the club.

He texted Namjoon and Hoseok that he had already left. Y/N also didn't want to go back so she stayed behind.

They spent the night talking and clearing all the small misunderstandings and cuddling until they fell asleep.

Now that Y/N is completely sobered up, she was feeling so embarrassed because of how bold she acted last night.

'Babe, why are you so embarrassed? Look I already forgot what happened last night.' Yoongi tried to console her.

'Is that so? Then you have also forgotten that we have been dating since last night.'

Yoongi widened his eyes.

'Ah no, I remember!'

Y/N finally smiled at his childish behavior. She gave him a light kiss on his cheek and backed away with a blushing face.

The waiter came back with their hangover soup and other side dishes.

Y/N helped Yoongi as she fed him the first bite.

Yoongi hesitated but still took it. His eyes only wandered around her.

'Do you want to inform any of your friends that we are dating?' He suddenly spoke.

'Yeah, I will tell them eventually. Why?' Y/N was curious why he was hesitating that much.

'I-I think you should look behind you.'

When Y/N looked behind her, the soup she had in her mouth spilled and splashed out.

She coughed as she never looked away from the person in front of her.

Not person but people.

In front of her, there stood Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jiyong, and Jackson.

'KIM FUCKING Y/N!' Jin, Taehyung, and Jackson shouted in sync.

Y/N groaned as she looked for help from the normal people beside them aka Hoseok and Jiyong.

Jiyong was also astonished and as for Hoseok he was also shocked to see his childhood best friend kissing his other friend.

Yoongi stood up bowed, grabbed Y/N's hand, and ran away from the scene to his car which was parked outside.

'YAAA COME BACK!' Jackson's loud voice could be heard from outside, along with Jin and Taehyung.

'Why the fuck all of them are together?!' Y/N cursed.

Nevertheless, she and Yoongi laughed when they finally drove away from the place.

They laughed wholeheartedly.

'Let's go on a date today. Then let's go on the trial with them tonight.' Yoongi referred to the boys as a court trial because of how intense they were.

'Haha, okay.'

The two happily went on a date and then had lots of hearing from the boys and got blessings from Taehyung's parents.

And that was the start of their journey of love..

The End

[Happy New Year guys. I didn't update it because I wanted to update it tonight. This will be my last old ongoing series since 2021-2023.
From 2024, it will be only reborn, reincarnation, and transmigration stories.

Please leave a comment and vote for the last chapter and also thank you for staying with me till the very end of this story.]

Hope you will like my other new books too.
Your author,
Fate