44

Y / N

I was stopped by an embarrassing and almost red Eva who rushed outside and grabbed my hand preventing me from boarding the car.

I harshly removed Eva's hands and turned around to look at her. Eva's mascara was all smudged around her eyes because of the real cry this time.

I could see a huge crowd outside. I wanted to get in but my manager told me it was best to put an ending before leaving otherwise I have to come again here.

Which I wish to not happen.

I saw Hobi oppa rushing toward me before saying,

'Come inside! Let's talk and end this accusing session here okay?'

'Fine!'

I sighed. I was guided to walk toward the lobby. I just stood in front of the gate to leave as soon as the matter is done.

I could see everyone giving Eva disgusting looks. I felt a little bad for humiliating her in front of everyone and not keeping the recording between the board members and us. But 99.9999% of me was satisfied with her look.

'How did you get it?' It was Yoongi oppa asking.

'I-it is not true! Please believe me onnie! I think that Y/N just made someone record it who can talk in my voice!' Eva sobbed.

I rolled my eyes.

That bitch! Does she know that the "that Y/N" to whom she is referring while acting like an angel in front of everyone is no other than me?!

'Last time when Kim Y/N was here...' I trailed off as everyone put their attention on me.

'She told me that she had started a recording before talking with this Eva girl in her phone's notes.' I continued.

It was true. I actually knew something was off with her. So I without her knowing, turned on the recording on my phone and texted my notes. She was dumb enough to not noticed the small red recording icon. Which is good for me.

'And besides, you know that one person cannot find such a unique person with different voices right? It is true Eva. You are just making up stories.' I sighed.

I was already tired and wanted nothing but to eat while watching some Netflix!

'B-'

'Eva stop!' Yoongi oppa shouted.

'Don't you think it is enough? You should stop blaming Y/N! She is my fucking sister for god's sake! Her innocence is proved! So fuck off!'

I flinched when I heard Taehyung oppa's voice.

The good thing was the staff were removed by the security guards and Taehyung oppa shouted just enough for us and her alongside the board members and managers.

I saw Eva gasping after hearing Taehyung oppa's words. She clenched her fists.

It was enough for me to understand that she was cursing at me. But do I give a fuck about it?

No.

'Miss. Eva. Pack your things up. I will file a complaint about you and will give you what you deserve for ruining the song and also you will serve jail for faking and accusing Kim Y/N.' The manager of BTS said.

'What did you say?!' She snapped.

She then came towards me.

'Who the fuck is Kim Y/N?! Just an ordinary girl! Why are you giving so much attention to her?! I am smarter and more hardworking than her! Why can't you choose me? I did it because she deserved it!