81

A U T H O R

'So why did you ask me to stay behind?' Y/N asked.

'Hmm...No particular reason. I just wanted to spend some time with the person I am pursuing.'

Y/N gasped when she heard his words.

'Shameless!' She thought and felt her cheeks burning hot.

She cupped her cheeks and looked away.

'You look cute when you blush.' Yoongi chuckled.

'Hah! I am not cute! I am mature and look beautiful okay!'

'Well, you take every form. Cute, beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy too. It's just when I praise you or flirt with you, you happen to show me your cute form.'

Y/N tried to find a word which is lower than shameless but couldn't find any and cursed more more and more shameless! in her heart.

'But don't worry. I won't bother you that much.'

Y/N frowned.

'Don't worry. It's just, I don't have the patience to wait too much. So I thought about a proposal. Let's go on a date for 7 times. By the time if you still don't like me then...'

'Then you will give up?' Y/N tilted her head and looked at his eyes.

Yoongi smirked as he bent forward and pushed some hairs away which blocked her eyes from looking straight into his eyes.

'No, I will then use plan 2. I have infinity planes to pursue you so don't think that I will give up.'

Y/N pressed her lips tightly.

'Of course, why did I even think that he, the shameless person would give up after a few days.' She thought.

Yoongi noticed her drifting away in thoughts as he traveled his hand down to her cheeks from pushing her hair away. His thumb pulled the skin of her chin making her pressed lips straighten.

'So submissive. She acts like a fierce cat in front of others but behaves like a well-behaved kitten in front of me. There is no way she doesn't like me even a little.' Yoongi grinned.

Y/N blinked and looked at him but when she realized the position and his grinning face, she pushed his hand away and huffed.

'You! Don't touch me when we are not dating!'

'That means I can touch you when we are dating? So you think we will date?'

'No! I mean....I- I have to go somewhere. I will leave now!' Y/N's whole face was red as she stood up and tried to walk away.

Yoongi also felt that he shouldn't overdo it as he quickly held her hand and stopped her from walking away.

'Wait, when are you free?'

'Why?'

'We should find a day for our 1st date.'

'I...I will text you later.'

Y/N wanted to leave so badly that she freed her hand and rushed away.

Yoongi smiled as he looked at his hand which touched her face.

'I shouldn't wash this hand. Wait until we are dating.' He spoke in a lower voice.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Why are you so red?' Jackson narrowed his eyes.

'Are you sick? Your whole face has been red till now. It's already night. But you don't have any fever.' He frowned.

'It's nothing.' Y/N sighed.

She was red because of Yoongi earlier. But now she was red because of...him as well but the reason was different.

They decided to meet tomorrow which will be their first date indirectly. On their chat page, none of them mentioned the word date. Just when are you free, let's meet here at xx time.

'Then I will leave first bye...' Y/N slipped away as Jackson huffed.

'Ya! You should realize that you didn't even talk with me this whole dinner time! You just changed your whole personality!!!' Jackson shouted as he saw Y/N's shadow fading away.

Jackson sighed. Angrily, he took hasty steps toward his main door and slammed it after seeing Y/N leaving.

'I ordered so many things only to be neglected like that! This was the first time! What the fuck was she thinking all this time?! Who the fuck is bothering her?!' Jackson was pissed off.

Little did he know that it was Yoongi who occupied Y/N's mind and there would be more in the future.....leaving him angry every time...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Where are you?'

'I am busy today. I can't meet today. Let's hang out tomorrow.' Y/N said.

After hearing Jin sigh from the other side, she guiltily hung up and looked at Yoongi who had an I-Am-Proud-Of-Myself-To-Be-The-Priority-Of-Yours.

'What?' Y/N asked with a slightly raised voice to let Yoongi know that she didn't like his smug face.

'Nothing. Just thinking that the weather is nice.' Yoongi looked around.

They were in the park. It was a private park with several blocks which made many divisions inside the whole park.

It was mainly designed for families who wanted total privacy.

Only the two parts of the blocks were opened making anyone come and go.

Y/N sat on the clean grass as Yoongi put the bag of food on the grass.

Yoongi thought for a second and took a daring step.

Y/N, whose legs were stretched out was an advantage for Yoongi's plan. He laid his head on her legs, a little away bff from her thighs so that it wouldn't be uncomfortable for her.

Y/N gasped as she was unprepared and wiggled a little.

'Don't worry, I don't bite and won't touch you.... unless we are dating.' Yoongi grinned when he said the last part and emphasized Y/N's previous words.

Y/N was annoyed when she saw him using her own words against her.

On the other hand, Yoongi was feeling stuffy. Being laid his head on the legs of the person he likes was something else. Her white skin made contact with his head.

He really wanted to turn and touch his cheeks with her skin. He felt that he was too pervert.

Meanwhile, Y/N who saw Yoongi close his eyes and was thinking something deeply was also looking at his face's features.

Her eyes traveled from his silky and smooth hair to his closed eyes. She wanted to touch those hairs and touch his eyelids. Then she looked at his cute nose to her pointy chin and slightly chubby cheeks which he gained after losing weight before.

At last, her eyes landed on his lips. Her eyes stayed there for a few seconds and subconsciously traveled back to his eyes only to be startled.

Her breath hitched when she found his eyes directly looking at hers.

'SHIT!! DID HE NOTICE ME WATCHING HIS LIPS JUST NOW?! WHAT SHOULD I DO!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......