27

(first of all, this chapter is dedicated to my best friend whose birthday was yesterday:) happy birthday boo)

AUTHOR'S POV

'Kiyomi!' Taehyung waved his hands for Y/N to see.

She smiled and waved back. It has been 2 days since the interview. But it wasn't over yet. She and Jackson got invited into RadioHeartz show for their collaboration in Marvel Studio.

Right now she is in a cafe with Taehyung. Taehyung didn't leave her side since then. She surely ignored Jin as much as she could.

'Hello oppa!' She hand gestured.

'Hi!' Taehyung said with his boxy smile.

'Do you want to eat anything? I have ordered some pastries and one iced americano and one strawberry shake for me and you.'

'No, it's enough.' She smiled.

'So, how is your work going on?'

'Hmm..good I guess?'

'Oh. Does Jackson hyung treats you well?'

She nodded her head with a small smile. A smile was because of his worried voice.

'How are omma and appa?' She hand gestured.

'They are doing just fine.' Taehyung sighed and continued, 'You know our family motto right?' He asked.

She nodded. Their family motto? Well, their parents believe that their children should do whatever they want to do.

It is the dream of every child. That's why Taehyung is doing what he wants to do. There was a time when their parents left them for 3 months. They said Taehyung and Y/N that to do whatever they want to do.

Maybe that is the reason why Y/N doesn't get the love Taehyung gets. But it wasn't the reason. After being abandoned by her real parents she just can't trust anyone anymore.

But she trusts Taehyung after her friends because he was always there with her even when their parents went on business trips or vacations.
.
.
'Here is your order sir.' The waiter said as he put the food on the table and smiled at Taehyung and winked at Y/N.

Y/N blushed a little but smiled back. After the waiter walked away, Taehyung nudged her.

'Ahem.' He fake coughed.

'Are you interested in him? Well, I don't want my sister to date, anyone! But you are a big girl now so you can.' He said and nodded to his own words.

'Also, no foreigners and if you like anyone then tell me first! I have to check him to see if he is reliable enough or not for you.' He continued.

'But I am jealous.' He pouted.

She silently laughed at her brother's silliness.

'Don't worry. I am not seeing anyone right now. And I don't think I can because of my job. So if in the future I get a guy then I will inform you first.' She gestured.

'Good. But what do you mean by the job? Did you sighed any NDA with Jackson hyung's company and also no dating allowed for staff too?!!' Taehyung shouted a little.

Y/N quickly shook her head.

'No no! I meant that I won't get to spend any time with my boyfriend since I will always be busy with work. I don't even know when I am going out of Seoul because of work!'

'Oh.' Taehyung said as he focused on his strawberry shake.

'Oh, do you know I met Nabi! In real!' Taehyung squealed.

Y/N smiled as she looked at him.

'Really?!'

'Yes! She looks different... I mean she doesn't look like the online Nabi when I saw her in TV shows and interviews. She even looks kinda familiar. As if I have seen her somewhere. Even Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung think the same.'

'You have seen her in the TV oppa! That's why you guys think that she is familiar!' She quickly gestured.

'Yeah, hyung also told the same.' Taehyung said.

'Oh, do you know Jin hy-'

Taehyung stopped.

'He what?''

'Nothing.'

'I can't tell her that Jin hyung thought that she was his sister. It will be awkward for her.' Taehyung thought.

'Y/N?'

'Hmm??'

'What was your childhood like? Before you were my sister? Do you remember?'

Y/N froze on her spot. She blinked her eyes a few times before looking down.

'Y-you don't have to tell me! I..I was just curious since you never told me.' Taehyung said.

Y/N sighed as she took out her phone and pointed her fingers toward him, mentioning him to come close to her.

Taehyung stood up and sat beside her as she started to write,

'I was an orphan. My parents didn't want me so I was thrown at an orphanage. But my parents died after that.'

'O-oh.' Taehyung looked at her.

'Didn't you have a sibling?'

It was the first time Taehyung bought up her past. It made Y/N go back to those stages of her life when her family disowned her and her brother didn't come to look for her. Instead, he was busy making his carrier.

Her hands were tightly in fists as she shook her head.

'I was the only one. I didn't have any brother or sister......'

She denied it. She denied that she had an older brother. She refused to wait for Seokjin anymore. From then when she was with her friends, when she made a blood promise, she already had made him dead in her heart. Not that type of dead, but as if she disowned her brother.

Not knowing that these words to Taehyung have made her and Seokjin's reuniting more difficult than it was before....

TO BE CONTINUED .......